Thread: Bug or Hack?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Angry Bug or Hack?

ID: 547748

Good day, I write a little annoying since it is not the first time that this same problem that you will see in the videos, what most strikes me is that mysteriously always happens is the opposite team who can continue to play, either For one or two players and logically I lose the game.
    I am sure that I am not the first person to happen this and neither the first that reports this problem, so please ask the developers, please check this or these cases as something happens with their systems or there are players taking advantage of some failure to Raise range easily, because right in this game that if I could record my team and I was very close to victory. (You can see it by the number of destroyed towers and enemy deaths (video 2))
    Thank you in advance for your attention.

Video 1

Video 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On0ENyluPH4

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Domerchan View Post
    ID: 547748

Good day, I write a little annoying since it is not the first time that this same problem that you will see in the videos, what most strikes me is that mysteriously always happens is the opposite team who can continue to play, either For one or two players and logically I lose the game.
    I am sure that I am not the first person to happen this and neither the first that reports this problem, so please ask the developers, please check this or these cases as something happens with their systems or there are players taking advantage of some failure to Raise range easily, because right in this game that if I could record my team and I was very close to victory. (You can see it by the number of destroyed towers and enemy deaths (video 2))
    Thank you in advance for your attention.

Video 1

Video 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On0ENyluPH4
    Dear Player
    It looks like that the player had already lost connection or their game developed into a parallel game. If you met this kind of cases before. Please attach a screenshot of your battle result which shows other players' names so that we can locate the match and have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    It looks like that the player had already lost connection or their game developed into a parallel game. If you met this kind of cases before. Please attach a screenshot of your battle result which shows other players' names so that we can locate the match and have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    It is impossible that more than 7 or 8 players have lost their connection at the same time, we were all connected because we talked and commented the situation and we wondered if it was a bug or a cheater and I do not have catches from the other game where the same thing happened.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    It's a bug that's for sure.I was in game like that once, issue was caused by Troll using 3rd skill. Enemy team entire disappeared, I saw people moving in weird way so thought I disconnected from game and just closed and relogged but then I saw I can move now along with one team mate (other 3 including troll were stuck as well), we went to tower it wasn't hitting us so we continued until we destroyed generator, that freed us all from that battle.While my friend was in same kind of battle and couldn't move too but no one destroyed generator in their battle for very long time so they were stuck like that hour or so. Then again 2 days ago got stuck in the same way but this time we couldn't destroy generator, we're hitting it but it's not losing hp.I tried to relog and got stuck at 80% for half an hour so I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the game...there is no cheat about it, that's some their dumb bug again and it's not good to even be possible to happen.It's very frustrating I know, probably was caused by enemy troll so your team got stuck, if maybe your team caused you would be able to move but enemy wouldn't. Now this is just my guessing cause in my team our troll used skill when this happened so just assuming, don't know this as a fact ofc.
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Same, had a match with my buddy. it looked like he was afk cause his performance was that of a bot with 0 kills, but on his side he was playing normally and he even ended up MVP for the match. Both our battle results was completely different.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3