Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not really happy

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Angry I'm not really happy

The game have bug in battle, i can't move, attack or send spell. I need to restart the game and I have an avertissement because I'm afk?!

So fix your bug and after you can put some advertisement!
    Heroes Arena Name : Whiteshark
    ID player : 3449792

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteshark View Post
    The game have bug in battle, i can't move, attack or send spell. I need to restart the game and I have an avertissement because I'm afk?!

So fix your bug and after you can put some advertisement!
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Does it happen to all heroes please? And could you tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    the afk message is pretty idiot, after i die and have 30-50 seconds when i can only observe, i just read a message on fb (on computer) and ignore the phone but i get the message that i`m afk while dead?? wtf i`m not a zombie to move the hero while dead and the game does not offer this option either

the scroll when dead is inverted which i hate, so i dont move at all

Quote Originally Posted by norbert View Post
    the afk message is pretty idiot, after i die and have 30-50 seconds when i can only observe, i just read a message on fb (on computer) and ignore the phone but i get the message that i`m afk while dead?? wtf i`m not a zombie to move the hero while dead and the game does not offer this option either

the scroll when dead is inverted which i hate, so i dont move at all
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

With the little witch and with Chimera...
    I use an iPad Air 2 and an iPhone 7...

Dear Player
    Does it still happen please? Please check and see if you can update the game from App Store. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

The game is already update, if I start the game and he isn't update, I have a pop up who say "for play, install the update" so I update.
    And now with the prolocutor. My first play of the day (battle royal) and the game bug.. I need to restart the game during a play.
    I don't control my heroe. My heroe move alone, never attack, I can't use his power.
    Or when he attack, I can't leave the fight when I'm low life.
    And it isn't the network connection, I play with the wifi : 75ms and 30fps, I play with phone network : 40/50ms and 29/30fps.
    So please do something, I'm like your game but if I can't play, I will desinstall the game...

(Sorry if my English is poor, I'm French and I'm not really study English at school)

The game is already update, if I start the game and he isn't update, I have a pop up who say "for play, install the update" so I update.
    And now with the prolocutor. My first play of the day (battle royal) and the game bug.. I need to restart the game during a play.
    I don't control my heroe. My heroe move alone, never attack, I can't use his power.
    Or when he attack, I can't leave the fight when I'm low life.
    And it isn't the network connection, I play with the wifi : 75ms and 30fps, I play with phone network : 40/50ms and 29/30fps.
    So please do something, I'm like your game but if I can't play, I will desinstall the game...

(Sorry if my English is poor, I'm French and I'm not really study English at school)
    Dear Player
    Does it only happen to Prolocutor please? And does it happen all the time please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Not only with Prolocutor with Lil witch and chimera to, in ranked and battle royal. Not all the time but when it happen's I need to leave the game and the time to reconnect I'm afk or we loose the game...

Not only with Prolocutor with Lil witch and chimera to, in ranked and battle royal. Not all the time but when it happen's I need to leave the game and the time to reconnect I'm afk or we loose the game...
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers are looking into your problem now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Ok thank you.

The problem isn't resolve. Look my last game, my little witch move alone. She travel the map.
    I use the wifi, I have 80ms and 30fps and I can't play to your game.
    That horrible. Please to something. And when you send compensation, I will see the compensation because for the moment you send a message and there are nothing in...

The problem isn't resolve. Look my last game, my little witch move alone. She travel the map.
    I use the wifi, I have 80ms and 30fps and I can't play to your game.
    That horrible. Please to something. And when you send compensation, I will see the compensation because for the moment you send a message and there are nothing in...
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach a screenshot here please? So that we can report your problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

For the game I have only the historic (it's the win game with lil witch) and for the message for the compensation message, he auto delete after I open it...

What is wrong with your game? It is imposible to play. That's horrible!!! The game reconnect 4 times and then crashes again and makes me quit out...

And it's a defeat so I lost 1 star...