Thread: Fiend Slayer improvement

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Fiend Slayer improvement

Please make it so that fiend slayer's ult skill cannot be interrupted. I really like this hero but if his ult is interrupted he is completely useless. Also maybe consider making his 3rd skill, concealed strike, unable to be dodged. I this will make him balanced and actually usable. Thank you

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If I counted correctly there are currently 122 heroes in the game.

From this large pool only ~30 heroes are being used (some are used frequently and others only situational). This means 90 heroes are way too weak and would need balancing.
    Do you really believe they will buff one hero when they would have to buff 89 more?

The easy answer is "No.".

We have to deal with the fact that older heroes are due their weak power-level obsolete and new heroes are way stronger.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I agree. The game would stop to evolve if UC would start to improve all those useless toons...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thanks for your useless and negative input. Didn't realize you guys worked for ucool.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by oSinNombre View Post
    Thanks for your useless and negative input. Didn't realize you guys worked for ucool.
    Not sure how long you play this game and how much you invested but that answer shows clearly that you're by far not an adult. And...btw...we had this conversation since this site exists. Did you really expect to unleash at huge wave of TT fans? Like mentioned above if UC starts to react at every complain and wish about older toons they'd get done nothing...