Thread: Unable to purchase gems

New Comers

Unable to purchase gems

As of yesterday, I am unable to purchase any gems via iTunes. This issue is effecting everyone on my server, not just me. We are receiving an error that says "Unable to connect to iTunes. Please try restarting your device". Obviously, restarting the device does not solve the issue. I am able to make purchases with no problem on every other app I use. This issue seems to be directly related to Heroes Charge. Please advise when we will be able to make purchases again.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewcifer View Post
    As of yesterday, I am unable to purchase any gems via iTunes. This issue is effecting everyone on my server, not just me. We are receiving an error that says "Unable to connect to iTunes. Please try restarting your device". Obviously, restarting the device does not solve the issue. I am able to make purchases with no problem on every other app I use. This issue seems to be directly related to Heroes Charge. Please advise when we will be able to make purchases again.
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. We made a low level mistake which affected the in-game purchases and it's fixed now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I seem to have the same issue and as of 9:28am eastern time it's still not fixed