Thread: Ios cannot purchase cards/bug with Heroes camp as well

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Ios cannot purchase cards/bug with Heroes camp as well

Good morning to support, i have to report a couple of issues for iOs about the last days/week. Ios devices cannot purchase any card or sale from yesterday and it shows this message.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18716513_1574312879267853_1909575600_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	12862
    Please make us clear what is happening and why...There is also a bug in the Heroes Camp for iOs devices...They enter in the Camp and suddenly all building have level 1 (instead 6) and the rss are 0. every time that it is happening, they need to close the game and restart it from the beginning...Please take a look and to this, Thanks for your timing, for any questions tell me. Additional note: I dont have those problems bcz i have android device, but many of my guildmates had those problems. Thanks again!

New Comers
    I'm having this same issue along with many guildmates. Contacted iTunes and they say it's not their issue
    Last edited by Beastmode203; 05-24-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    same issue here since yesterday (the cannot connect to itunes issue, no issue with camp)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    same issue here since yesterday (the cannot connect to itunes issue, no issue with camp)
    Wonderful, news no iOS device can buy anything from ucool, maybe that'll help fix the poor customer service

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We apologize for the in-game purchase problem which was caused by a low level management miss. For the Camp, it looks like that the game UI crashed. Restarting or reinstalling the game can fix it. If the problem persists, please let us know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    damn subordinate managers