Thread: Iphone 4s devices cant enter the game for more than 1 week!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Iphone 4s devices cant enter the game for more than 1 week!

So Betty iphone 4s devices cant enter the game after last update for more than 1 week u said solution is to update to latest ios 9..many of us explained u that this will "kill" our devices as ios 9 is made for newer devices still u didnt give an answer about that..thats how you care about people that support your game with their money?..in app store heroes charge page it says its compatible with ios 7 or newer so we give you our money thinking we can play the game in ios 7 and then you say update to ios 9 cause devs are lazy to find a solution for ios 7?sorry for aggresive tone of my post but 1 week with no solution for such a simple problem is uneccetable..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Betty, it's been 2 weeks now! We still can't enter the game!
    Why do you ignore us? That's a disrespectful attitude towards people in trouble. Either help us and let users of iOS 7 play Heroes Charge again or officially change requirements for playing Heroes Charge in App Store (it's still written that you need iOS 7.0 or later versions). We are waiting for you to solve the problem. If you don't want to solve it - just say it and we won't wait anymore and bother you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyZ View Post
    Dear Betty, it's been 2 weeks now! We still can't enter the game!
    Why do you ignore us? That's a disrespectful attitude towards people in trouble. Either help us and let users of iOS 7 play Heroes Charge again or officially change requirements for playing Heroes Charge in App Store (it's still written that you need iOS 7.0 or later versions). We are waiting for you to solve the problem. If you don't want to solve it - just say it and we won't wait anymore and bother you.
    Sorry to hear this. I'd like to share my own experience. Although I don't have IPhone4s, I do have IPad 2. Its version was 7.1.2, and i had the same problem with you.

I had to upgrade it to IOs 9.3.5 (Betty advised me to upgrade to latest version so that probably could solve the problem)....and this solved the problem, and I can play HC again with my Ipad 2.

But by upgrading IOs, this has created another problem!
    Although I can play HC again now, the game CRASHES so very often! And as we all know, once we upgrade IOS, it can not be undone!

For all of you who have older Apple Devices with old IOs, do not upgrade even though Ucool advises u to upgrade.