Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not working on i phone 4 for 2 days

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    It seems that our developer has located the problem. But it may take sometime for us to find a solution. We added a facebook SDK to our game client but the SDK used some ios9 or later features which caused the problem. But it may take sometime for the developer to find out which feature the SDK used the iOS 9 API first before we can fix it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This problem l had also, l could play but l could not get my gems and that for three weeks this makes really angry and then l get 100 gems to make it good lol l have Months and Season and Yearabo and then get 100 gems thinks not serious

Hi Betty l have again problems when l will buy gems l get the message iTunes Store can't be connect please restart your iPhone ew. I did but it doesn't works, then l called iTunes Suu and thy say it must work and so we the players spend a lot of time to get help! It should be correct to have to phone Support all day to get help faster greetings iol4 78

New Comers
    Still unable to get the game loaded at all. How's that fix for the iPhone 4 going? Since you can put updates out for new content but can't fix existing bugs.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SNAlDs View Post
    Still unable to get the game loaded at all. How's that fix for the iPhone 4 going? Since you can put updates out for new content but can't fix existing bugs.
    more than 10 days passed that iphone 4s users cant play the game my friend they wont fix it..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    They said on every week while you cant play when they fix it it will be compensation with level up. So 2 weeks= 2 levels up

Same problem with you my friend and not an answer yet

Almost a month and nothing changed for iphone 4 users