Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not working on i phone 4 for 2 days

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Not working on i phone 4 for 2 days

Hi there

My game has stopped launching all together. I have deleted game and reinstalled and it still doesn't work. I cant give account details as cant get in game anymore. What is the news on a fix as I have spent lots of money on the game?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We tried it on our iPhone4S iOS 9.3 and it worked. Please update your iOS to the latest version and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I have the same issue. I also have an Iphone4....not 4s as Betty described. Yes it's an older device but it worked fine up until the update as of May 15, 2017. Now it doesn't load at all, not even the splash screen. I wish I could roll it back to pre-update, at least I was able to play. Are you guys gonna try to fix the issue or should I give up on the game? I do really enjoy playing, it's one of the better mobile games available.
    Specs- iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, game was fully functional prior to 5/15/17

I have an I phone4 not 4s

New Comers
    Yea, I was referring to the mod's (Betty's) reply, she said they checked on a 4s not a 4. Totally different phone. It's a shame, it doesn't seem like they are gonna fix this.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We tried it on our iPhone4S iOS 9.3 and it worked. Please update your iOS to the latest version and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty updating an iphone 4s in ios 9.3 isnt really an option cause it will cause many problems in the device as ios 9 is designed for later ios devices..it causes problems in battery the screen etc..we want our device to be functional..it may worked in your iphone 4s ios 9 but keep in mind u just use that as a test device..we want use our iphone 4s as an actual phone..i am pretty sure the devs of the game can make it work in ios 7 if they put some effort on it..looking forward for your reply

Dear Betty!
    I absolutely agree with dong tran - it's not a solution to update iPhone 4S to the lastest iOS version. The device won't work properly. As as user of iPhone 4S and iOS 7.1.2 I also ask you and developers to do something about the possibility to play Heroes Charge again on my device. Thanks a lot in advance!

Agree. People with i phone 4s cant play the game after update. Congr ucool you succed to mess up the game one more time. If there wouldnt be any changes throw the end of day i will erase this game permanently tomorrow. I dont want to hear your poor excuse anymore. And i invite all you guys who have similar problem to quit.

I forgot
    Best regards luka

New Comers
    Yea, I quit playing a couple years ago because of problems like these. I just recently started playing again, I had forgotten how much I liked the game but then....whammo. I regret even getting started again-luckily I haven't yet spent any money this time. It's ironic because I've read posts where people are complaining a battle got cut off so they didn't get credited and stupid stuff like that, and those posts get more response than this issue. Our games are NOT WORKING AT ALL! Seriously, how about some help ucool?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us your account id to check where we can find the crash and see if it can help us locate the problem. If it seems that we don't have any iphone 4 at the moment. But we will try find a solution. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I cant give you my id because i cant get in the game. My nick is similar in game. So finally you admit that in 5 days you didnt do anything to solve problems with players who are playing on i phone. Txs for such good care i am leaving, give my Season card to my guild members

account number 12147228 - Cptdarling

I phone 4 - Still not working. Latest IOS installed.

I appreciate there will be a fix and it takes time. Had a similar issue in the past and it took a month to fix...

As long as it gets fixed that is ok. If not we will be legally demanding a refund of the $500+ spent on a game advertised to work on the equipment I use.

I will leave it in your capable hands.

Regards

New Comers
    I also cannot get my account number, due to not being able to start the game. I would even be ok with starting over, since I can't access that account. It looks like everybody here having this issue are running older iphone4's. Understandably, these are older phones but apparently there are a fair amount of people still using them, so since it's part of your customer base you may want to take that into consideration from now on. Hope you get this figured out, I'd like to keep playing. I'll keep checking for an update for a while.

Hi, is there any news for I phone 4? It seems like nothing has been done? I have spent a lot of money on game and would like to know what if anything is being done to fix this?