Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server merge

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I like it. Gives more players to replace retired players and more competition.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    More people using the same heroes is not competition, first we need rebalance the heroes to have more options, making old heroes useful.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I seen many merge times in different games, it's always fun, new life in guilds and reaching same position in pvp (+/- 10 places) not as hard as you think.

I hope they don't merege all servers at once, around 10 per week decrease amount of problems.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    After playing for so long, not many find arenas fun anymore, they don't want to grind it out every day as this game's already tedious. There are however still some who get satisfaction in ruining others' rewards though so they would be the ones who like it 😂

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by koormo View Post
    More people using the same heroes is not competition, first we need rebalance the heroes to have more options, making old heroes useful.
    Very true, both observations regarding same heroes being used and rebalancing the old heroes.
    And for the fact that is redundant the actual Arenas style, yes, that's also true, but keep in mind that many of us invested enough in this game and taking 650 daily free gems is, in my opinion, the way it pays off for rising to a level where we can be competitive in Arenas and being able to daily take #1.
    Trust me when i'm saying, there will be less to no competition even after the merging, but only harsh times for f2ps.

Yes, we, the p2ws are the ones who keep things running for uCool, BUT it's also mandatory for the f2p to have some motivation level for promoting the game further more -> new potential "buyers" to come.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Those who hurt much from the merge are the people who got used to have easy rewards.
    If one guild dominate the server and suddenly there is a second and a third guild then the weakest players in the guild will need to earn their reward instead of having a guildmate lowering for them.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So did ucool say anything what happens to other accounts on other serves when server get merged?

Imagine people with two high vips on 2 servers and then they get merged. Do you have to decide which one will be alive or what?
    My Equip Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtxvIFcbyBu5_iW8LNQSxQ88PquL46pgwQ2_y6d__7w/edit?usp=sharing

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Those who hurt much from the merge are the people who got used to have easy rewards.
    If one guild dominate the server and suddenly there is a second and a third guild then the weakest players in the guild will need to earn their reward instead of having a guildmate lowering for them.
    Just to see if i understood correctly from your description... :
    "Guild Hackers looking for 850K+ AHP members, we will help you get arena or grand arena rank #1."

So, you're also doing this for your guildmates and they are doing it back for you when your rw time comes AND still you're accusing of weakness the others for doing it?
    Mate, that's just... nice!! Loool

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Server merge is good for competition generally but not good for rewards as Mikael already pointed out.

Uber guilds will be created again. Even top guilds need a few good fighters as people quit these days and gaps have to be filled.

So top guilds will be stronger, average guilds used to dominate an empty server will be vanished and life will go on. On the end of the day nothing will stop people quitting - only uber guilds will exist.

A solution was to implement new arenas that span on multiple servers with other rewards and keep server based arena, GA intact. That would be the ideal for all.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael_Oddmund View Post
    Just to see if i understood correctly from your description... :
    "Guild Hackers looking for 850K+ AHP members, we will help you get arena or grand arena rank #1."

So, you're also doing this for your guildmates and they are doing it back for you when your rw time comes AND still you're accusing of weakness the others for doing it?
    Mate, that's just... nice!! Loool
    We are not the only guild on server, there a bit of competition with a rival guild. Some people can't climb if the guildmate didn't lower, some people can climb without any help. Guess which one will not be able to get top rank?
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

It depends. Maybe the one who can, maybe none.

With 2 guilds its quite easy. When more guilds exist you will be probably being hit as soon as you climb. Prepare to spend gems to reset.

All depends on competition in your reward time.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'm not a fan of lowering defenses for others to get reward. They didn't earn it so shouldn't receive it. Arena is for fighting not lay down and free gimme.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    It depends. Maybe the one who can, maybe none.

With 2 guilds its quite easy. When more guilds exist you will be probably being hit as soon as you climb. Prepare to spend gems to reset.

All depends on competition in your reward time.
    my reward time is always me trying to snipe as close as i can to #1 with a coupe resets, usually there are 48 other players hitting me within a minute

If 48 other hit you within a minute and you survive then you are a god. But I can't believe that happening even if you have all heroes max trained. All teams can loose in a few tries based on rnd.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If 48 other hit you within a minute and you survive then you are a god. But I can't believe that happening even if you have all heroes max trained. All teams can loose in a few tries based on rnd.
    sorry it sounded that way, currently there are 38 from the 'top guild' on our server in the top 50, 7 from my guild, as soon as I jump anywhere in the top 5, within a min or so i get punched back out because there are (technically 43) people, of which usually about 10 of the same ones, are taking it back. it was a rhetorical comment about the ability of an 'outsider' to actually just get to the A1 thru A5 and hold it without using gems to get there since I cant hold it for long.