Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server merge

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Server merge

Any one knows if they only do 1&2 ans 3&4&5 ? Ore Will they do all server at once?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    It is test for sure. If there will be some bugs, they will affect only players from servers 1-5. ucool will fix the bugs and merge can continue.
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

Cool so us higer Can expect a merge this month too?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    If it will be bug-free then it is possible.
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

New Comers
    This is test, not only bugs, but reaction from players as well. If too many VIP players leave the game they can always delay the process, otherwise they just keep merging.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes merge server will create new uber guild, high vip but fail to compete will quit, and then all will be the same but less player...
    hope that wont happen

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    It shall be a big failure. Worst idea possible to reanimate the game. Many, myself included (as VIP 12), are already on the very edge of leaving this once great game when the mixture with others will occur. Taking ranks 1 to 3 in Regular and GA will be a hell and the idea of loosing daily 650 gems i find unacceptable and i'm talking as a player who invested in this app due to his pleasant time once offered.
    We shall see how the things will work, but i not even upset anymore. It's really the time to move on this dying app.

I Think it Will be a good thing and figthing for top arena spot migth get arena fun once more
    The more active a server the more fun of playing
    And the last thing there Will be new Winners in GT for that iam sure

Quote Originally Posted by Naz_85 View Post
    I Think it Will be a good thing and figthing for top arena spot migth get arena fun once more
    The more active a server the more fun of playing
    And the last thing there Will be new Winners in GT for that iam sure
    It hardly will, friend. Revitalized competition doesn't substitute for people gems, meaning more and more money needed to counter the lack from daily awarding. Does it seems to you an encouraging scenario? Because it doesn't to me.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    if people wont change guilds on current server, why would they change on new? now each server has 1 or 2 guilds taking all the high level players already, and since so many have quit this just gives them a larger pool to pull from, I dont think we will see much change for mid tier guilds, but hope i'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    if people wont change guilds on current server, why would they change on new? now each server has 1 or 2 guilds taking all the high level players already, and since so many have quit this just gives them a larger pool to pull from, I dont think we will see much change for mid tier guilds, but hope i'm wrong
    Yes, it's a logical assumption. So, the question still remains : WHERE is the benefit from all this process?! All here see only its negative parts, none benefit.
    I'm gettin' really sick of this whole circus of stupid decisions as if they would want us, the PAYERS, to hit the road and keep only the f2p to have real COMPETITION using... R+2 Sniper, pfffff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikael_Oddmund View Post
    Taking ranks 1 to 3 in Regular and GA will be a hell and the idea of loosing daily 650 gems i find unacceptable
    Lol, so basically you're mad there's going to be competition and you won't be able to cakewalk to a top arena position.

Point to at least one reason, EXCEPT for hiding behind this so-called "lack of competition", for the merging to be a benefit for the players.
    Who stops you NOT to have competition OUTSIDE your reward time hour? Absolutely nobody.
    There are days when i reset 2-3 times for 5 Arena/GA tries each time just to "hit as i pleased", so...what's the point of merging the servers?
    Just think before just throwing accusations, brother.

10 character

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    as usual there will be mixed feelings on anything they implement or wont implement. we either adapt or move on there is no 3rd option.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power