Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uCool want to kill this game?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

uCool want to kill this game?

We have people quiting every day - when lvl110 will be introduced only a few will play it. Look at the forums, no messages, abandoned. Game is duying as I have told many times during the last months.

uCool refused to cut down required play time to no more than 30 min per day. They had to do the following to keep the game playable and not time sinking:

• War Hall plundering. Make NPcs opponents give far more resources and stop this no meaning plundering for 20 min per day. Like 20K, not 3-4K.
    • Crusade. Make it raidable from 1st try. No meaning to spend 5-10 min every day to beat it.
    • Booty cave. Again make it using raids and auto without seeing battle. Big time sink if you plunder there. Make your teams set and forget, like War Hall, no need to change them every 3 or 10 hours. Just come and collect.
    • Chests. Implement this so much required 100x bronze chest opening for the God sake!

Our problem was not Facebook login!

As soon as they refuse to do these simple things we will have messages like the following each day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evo.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	12844

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    We have people quiting every day - when lvl110 will be introduced only a few will play it. Look at the forums, no messages, abandoned. Game is duying as I have told many times during the last months.

uCool refused to cut down required play time to no more than 30 min per day. They had to do the following to keep the game playable and not time sinking:

• War Hall plundering. Make NPcs opponents give far more resources and stop this no meaning plundering for 20 min per day. Like 20K, not 3-4K.
    • Crusade. Make it raidable from 1st try. No meaning to spend 5-10 min every day to beat it.
    • Booty cave. Again make it using raids and auto without seeing battle. Big time sink if you plunder there. Make your teams set and forget, like War Hall, no need to change them every 3 or 10 hours. Just come and collect.
    • Chests. Implement this so much required 100x bronze chest opening for the God sake!

Our problem was not Facebook login!

As soon as they refuse to do these simple things we will have messages like the following each day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evo.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	12844
    The 2x 4x speed did make life easier but the game is still much time consuming.
    Not sure why ucool refuse to do those simple fixes.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Without x4 i would also have quit.

They have to make the game playable for the majority of users on a 30 min timeframe. And don't anyone tell that they can do it and still be able to compete. If you can't compete you just quit.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    ...And don't anyone tell that they can do it and still be able to compete. If you can't compete you just quit.
    oh gosh, here it comes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    oh gosh, here it comes
    at least hes as persistent about it as i am with my WP nerf, the true reason y so many people are quitting.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Wake Up (10-20 minutes)
    -Distribute Skill Points Daily
    -Make sure two heroes are in Training queue
    -Check EXP Salve inventory, collect 10hr EXP caves, collect lanterns, dig 3hr EXP caves, search caves Daily
    -Collect SignIn
    -Midas Daily
    -Outland Portal Daily
    -Collect Merc gold Daily
    -Time Rift Daily
    -Hero Trials Daily
    -Elite Daily (farming a L gear 2x)
    -Normal Stage Daily (reset 5x)

After Drive to Work, in Parking Lot (5-10 minutes)
    -WOG Fight Daily (hopefully a win, lol)

Mid-Morning Break (10 minutes)
    -Guild Raids Daily
    -Grand Challenge Daily
    -Buy Merchant Items

Lunch Break (10 minutes)
    -Collect Caves, dig new ones
    -Collect Stamina
    -1 Arena fight
    -1 GA fight
    -Buy Merchant Items

Mid Afternoon Break (5-10 minutes)
    -1 Arena fight Daily
    -Use Stamina

After Work, In Parking Lot (10 minutes)
    -1 Arena fight
    -1 GA fight
    -Collect Stamina, Burn Stamina

Before Bed (1hour +)
    -Use remaining Arena/GA fights for rewards
    -Crusade Daily
    -Enchant Daily
    -Collect Stamina
    -Collect Admiration Stamina
    -Collect Caves, dig 10hr
    -PLUNDER

Miscellaneous Throughout the Day (10-20 minutes)
    -Refreshing all shops for gears, Guild Chatting, Ancient Temple, make sure two heroes are in Training Queue

Think I have a routine down? Lol. Minimum of 2 hours of tasks every. single. day.

Not sure if the interest will remain to grind out 100 frags for a gear. To wait 6 months between lvl109 - 110. To have to use 10,000 EXP Salves to level up one single hero. To have to possibly deal with lvl110 WP NPC bots when plundering. To grind out millions of resources to lvl up War Hall, Train, Academy and other buildings.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SV50C View Post
    Wake Up (10-20 minutes)
    -Distribute Skill Points Daily
    -Make sure two heroes are in Training queue
    -Check EXP Salve inventory, collect 10hr EXP caves, collect lanterns, dig 3hr EXP caves, search caves Daily
    -Collect SignIn
    -Midas Daily
    -Outland Portal Daily
    -Collect Merc gold Daily
    -Time Rift Daily
    -Hero Trials Daily
    -Elite Daily (farming a L gear 2x)
    -Normal Stage Daily (reset 5x)

After Drive to Work, in Parking Lot (5-10 minutes)
    -WOG Fight Daily (hopefully a win, lol)

Mid-Morning Break (10 minutes)
    -Guild Raids Daily
    -Grand Challenge Daily
    -Buy Merchant Items

Lunch Break (10 minutes)
    -Collect Stamina
    -1 Arena fight
    -1 GA fight
    -Buy Merchant Items

Mid Afternoon Break (5-10 minutes)
    -1 Arena fight Daily
    -Use Stamina

After Work, In Parking Lot (10 minutes)
    -1 Arena fight
    -1 GA fight
    -Collect Stamina, Burn Stamina

Before Bed (1hour +)
    -Use remaining Arena/GA fights for rewards
    -Crusade Daily
    -Enchant Daily
    -Collect Stamina
    -Collect Admiration Stamina
    -Collect Caves, dig 10hr
    -PLUNDER

Miscellaneous Throughout the Day (10-20 minutes)
    -Refreshing all shops for gears, Guild Chatting, Ancient Temple, make sure two heroes are in Training Queue

Think I have a routine down? Lol. Minimum of 2 hours of tasks every. single. day.

Not sure if the interest will remain to grind out 100 frags for a gear. To wait 6 months between lvl109 - 110. To have to use 10,000 EXP Salves to level up one single hero. To have to possibly deal with lvl110 WP NPC bots when plundering. To grind out millions of resources to lvl up War Hall, Train, Academy and other buildings.
    Very similar to my daily routine, just swap the 10 min wake up with 1 hour+ because i am managing two accounts.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are making lv110 contents now. It would go live in 2 to 4 weeks. And we will remind our production team about the daily play time cutting thing. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Betty,

is this content update going to include increased Heroes Camp buildings level?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Dear Betty,

is this content update going to include increased Heroes Camp buildings level?
    I hope not . Plunder every day make me cry hard it's like going to a work that you don't like but have to do...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    I hope not . Plunder every day make me cry hard it's like going to a work that you don't like but have to do...
    I have a bad feeling NPC bots are going to be lvl110, full gear...which are going to be very difficult at lvl106.

If you, who likes so much the game, cry...then imagine why people quit.

So uCool has to implement my suggestions. Otherwise game is dead. I'm saying again:

War Hall plundering. Make NPcs opponents give far more resources and stop this no meaning plundering for 20 min per day. Like 20K, not 3-4K.
    Crusade. Make it raidable from 1st try. No meaning to spend 5-10 min every day to beat it.
    Booty cave. Again make it using raids and auto without seeing battle. Big time sink if you plunder there. Make your teams set and forget, like War Hall, no need to change them every 3 or 10 hours. Just come and collect.
    Chests. Implement this so much required 100x bronze chest opening for the God sake!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    If you, who likes so much the game, cry...then imagine why people quit.

So uCool has to implement my suggestions. Otherwise game is dead. I'm saying again:

War Hall plundering. Make NPcs opponents give far more resources and stop this no meaning plundering for 20 min per day. Like 20K, not 3-4K.
    Crusade. Make it raidable from 1st try. No meaning to spend 5-10 min every day to beat it.
    Booty cave. Again make it using raids and auto without seeing battle. Big time sink if you plunder there. Make your teams set and forget, like War Hall, no need to change them every 3 or 10 hours. Just come and collect.
    Chests. Implement this so much required 100x bronze chest opening for the God sake!
    agree with you zissop, and even more. If they don't want to change the plundering system they could add ressources in campain, in booty cave, or everywhere else, And 20 min plunder day it's the necessary time to full your training field without pushing... If you want to push a little bit it's not 20 min
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    agree with you zissop, and even more. If they don't want to change the plundering system they could add ressources in campain, in booty cave, or everywhere else, And 20 min plunder day it's the necessary time to full your training field without pushing... If you want to push a little bit it's not 20 min
    Actually, as far as I know their original intention was to be able to get resources in various ways and not just plundering - not sure why they dropped it, maybe they thought the players who have spent many hours plundering and max training their heroes will be pissed if resources will be made more common.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Very similar to my daily routine, just swap the 10 min wake up with 1 hour+ because i am managing two accounts.
    exactly, I have 2 105's running, why? because originally when i started there was only 30 mins of shit to do all day, so i started another to fill in the voids.... errrrrrorrrrr