Thread: game doesnt open after last update!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

game doesnt open after last update!

i downloaded latest update in my iphone 4s and game doesnt even start after that!i tried delete and reinstall but nothing..user id:1024506

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try update the game once from App Store which would probably fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try update the game once from App Store which would probably fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty i told you i already tried delete and reinstall the the game from app store and it doesnt open after the last update!i tried it again today and same thing..plz help
    I use iphone 4s ios 7

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    I am also having same issue. Android platform Amazon store. Uninstalled game and reinstalled and it won't update, just sits on update screen, and pops up window that update is available in the store, however once downloaded it shows no update option nor will it open.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaku1331 View Post
    I am also having same issue. Android platform Amazon store. Uninstalled game and reinstalled and it won't update, just sits on update screen, and pops up window that update is available in the store, however once downloaded it shows no update option nor will it open.
    yeah exactly app doesnt even open..i tried a factory reset also but didnt fix the problem..

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm having the same issue on my kindle fire. It's stuck on the screen 'updating to v2.1.61.0. Nothing is happening and all this after being forced to uninstall and reinstall from amazon.

New Comers
    I'm not able to download the update from Amazon store where else can I do the update

Server: 102

Character Name: Envy ♥

Account ID:15436384

Device(optional): iPhone 4S (iOS 7.1.2)

Estimate Time of Problem: since yesterday when updated

Problem Detail: After loading the new version 2.1.65.229 the game does not switch on. It just shuts down when you press an icon to enter the game. I reinstalled the game several times, nothing has happened. Still can't enter.

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying to locate the problem on iPhone4s now. And we will have an update very soon. It might help fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty, it's been a day and the situation is the same - I can't open Heroes Charge.
    Please keep in mind that I'm on iPhone 4S iOS 7.1.2. It might work for people using iPhone 5 with later version of iOS, but for my device it's absolutely unreasonable even to try to update it to the latest iOS version - the phone would not work properly. It was OK to play Heroes Charge on my device until the last update. And I want to continue playing it. I'm asking for your help. Thanks in advance!

Dear Leader
    We tried on our iphone 4s with iOS9.3 but we could not reproduce the problem. If your iOS is not the latest version, please update it to the latest version and it will work. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

What a useless answer. Do you read questions before you answer