Thread: Mother's Day Event - Super Sale Shop

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Mother's Day Event - Super Sale Shop

Well, looks like they didn't heed our complaints - no new heroes in the Super Sale Shop, as far as I can tell. My alt will still get some mileage, but there's basically nothing in there for my main.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    should we be surprised
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    AT least they had to include heroes like Magnetic Birdman and so on. Again fail.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    "fail" is ucools middle name...this event is as boring as the ones before, but I guess nobody expect more. They do not put muck work in the game and will not do ever again. 2 Heroes a month, some special-event-heroes, all crap, no real improvements. They have a newborn with "HeroesArena", so no time for the grown-up "HeroesCharge".

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpall View Post
    "fail" is ucools middle name...this event is as boring as the ones before, but I guess nobody expect more. They do not put muck work in the game and will not do ever again. 2 Heroes a month, some special-event-heroes, all crap, no real improvements. They have a newborn with "HeroesArena", so no time for the grown-up "HeroesCharge".
    Most of developers have such plans. Create game A, get all money, spend them on game B and put game A on support with 3-4 people, after game B get enough players, create game C...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpall View Post
    or they can just not give us an event at all, would u like that more? cause im sure theyre perfectly fine doing that as well
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i really enjoy the events 50 % stamina is enough for me to be happy

OK, seriously - Super Sale Shop again without any new heroes added. I now literally have zero heroes to purchase in it anymore. It won't even get a single refresh from me tomorrow.

There's over 100 heroes in this game. Can we start adding some more of the VIP heroes to it? Werewolf, Steel Champion, Thunder Beast, Avenger, Bloody Earl, Skeleton Mage, etc.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I don't know on which server you are, but Thunder Beast and skeleton are no VIP heroes. At least on server 120 and all below (and probably up to 170) TB is in GA shop and SM in guild shop

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I don't know on which server you are, but Thunder Beast and skeleton are no VIP heroes. At least on server 120 and all below (and probably up to 170) TB is in GA shop and SM in guild shop
    189 and 200. TB and SM unavailable on either one.

189 has 56 heroes available in shops (excluding Soul Shop).