Thread: Heroes camp

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Heroes camp

i am going to hit lvl 80 on server 204 tommorow and i am wondering what should i do first on heroes camp.
    i mean what heroes i should work on first ( i know there is a thread about it but there is so many answers that i am not 100% sure)
    also what building i should work first to be as efficient as i can.
    ill prob gem my town hall to lvl 5 minimum right when i hit lvl 80.
    what plunder team should i use ?( dont forget i am lvl 80 so LB chap combo is not as good as lvl 105 since my chap doesnt get alot of energy back with LB.
    edit: i have all good heroes (sorc wp gk tf tap etc) exept chemist rabbit and divk.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    not sure how you anticipate getting wh to lvl 5 immediately, but your vault, wh and furnace need to be worked up as fast and as far as you can. with the resources required to level buildings, i doubt you will have much extra for training yet, id focus on farming materials for upgrading. you wont be able to field a LMM/LB burst team til 90, but id use chappie, sorceress, tf, wp and LB. If you really want advice on training, unless you are gonna gem train, then que 3 at a time, same 3 until done is my advice, then move on, but tap, wp, sorceress, tf are good starts. que your other good ones when you log off for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    not sure how you anticipate getting wh to lvl 5 immediately, but your vault, wh and furnace need to be worked up as fast and as far as you can. with the resources required to level buildings, i doubt you will have much extra for training yet, id focus on farming materials for upgrading. you wont be able to field a LMM/LB burst team til 90, but id use chappie, sorceress, tf, wp and LB. If you really want advice on training, unless you are gonna gem train, then que 3 at a time, same 3 until done is my advice, then move on, but tap, wp, sorceress, tf are good starts. que your other good ones when you log off for the night.
    thank you for the advice.. my friend on same server is now WH 6 after 2 days i have 700k of every ressource + 300k mercury so should be good to get wh 5-6 ill train wp sorc and tf and the night ill add tap and chap isnt training field good to level up right away ? u only said vault WH and furnace?

well 700 k isnt near enough for wh 6 from level 1, but thats a lot of resources, good deal

well, furnace because most of us needed it when heroes camp opened, but vault yes, to protect your resources needed for training and upgrading training field, so yes, once you have some vault and maybe a couple furnace levels, work your training field as fast as you can. you should be able to level your training field while your heroes train, it takes quite some time to get your heroes maxed to your tf level, so likely you will always be ahead of the curve

thank you man i saw lvl 6 is like 300k -500k i think so yeah i might not have enough for wh 6 :P

i think 6 is 550/550/and ummm, 220 maybe, cant recall, but you may hit wh 5 which is great, but, having wh 5 you will need your vault bigger to hold what it generates so you can then start to do your training field

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Wh 5 is 550k/550k an WH 6 is 880/880/240

Well thank you guys for the answer my wh 6 is in progress. gonna be wh 6 in 71 hours and it was expensive but i had alot of ressource

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    damn. how did you manage to get to that?...

i had about 2m of every ressource and idk how much mercury but enough to get it to wh 6 and training field 16 and vault lvl 3. i decided to train sorc wp tf and chap. (i managed to get that buying only packs when there was an event ) so you get the ressource and wog also give alot from 0-80

how were you able to skip the leveling up time to do it all in 1 day, other than huge gem speedups I dont know how you could

i spent 12 k gems only