Thread: can anyone answer...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

can anyone answer...

is there a tip on how to climb the rank? i always got group with players who does 1/10, 2/15, 1/9, 3/8 in short feeders?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    I would guess you are in bronze. Don't expect much of a team fight in bronze arena. The key to winning in bronze is maximum output from your hero. Once you progress to silver and above then you end up with actual players, some feeders yes but not all. I think bronze is filled with bots to ease newbie gameplay. If you are not in bronze then my theory is shit. Lol
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You have to take advantage from the beginning of the game, doing the jungle and roaming, always look at the map and do not stay as silly push a line, always moving where you can take advantage of the situation.
    I have a smurf in platinum 1 with 98% win rate, I only lost a game
    IGN: Sir MaxeeD
    Server: America
    Soreveing
    Win Rate 89%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    I would guess you are in bronze. Don't expect much of a team fight in bronze arena. The key to winning in bronze is maximum output from your hero. Once you progress to silver and above then you end up with actual players, some feeders yes but not all. I think bronze is filled with bots to ease newbie gameplay. If you are not in bronze then my theory is shit. Lol

im in silver 1 then back to 2 because most of the people i play with ends up with 10+ deaths, in bronze i didnt have a problem climbing as most of them arent concern about the other lanes

Quote Originally Posted by Maxeed View Post
    You have to take advantage from the beginning of the game, doing the jungle and roaming, always look at the map and do not stay as silly push a line, always moving where you can take advantage of the situation.
    I have a smurf in platinum 1 with 98% win rate, I only lost a game
    i do jungle but then 4 of my team stay at mid then in next 2-3 mins they die alot and feed the other team

Okay, let's break it to you. First, if your team stays on mid you should push both top and bot. With 2 waves you can take a tower if you build damage. Afterwards you do the same on the opposite lane, one viable option is after breaking the first tower you gank mid cuz you will be level 4 and they won't be even 2. After that only your skill will show if you are worth of ranking up or not. If you need any more tips just send me a pm.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Justck View Post
    Okay, let's break it to you. First, if your team stays on mid you should push both top and bot. With 2 waves you can take a tower if you build damage. Afterwards you do the same on the opposite lane, one viable option is after breaking the first tower you gank mid cuz you will be level 4 and they won't be even 2. After that only your skill will show if you are worth of ranking up or not. If you need any more tips just send me a pm.

Good luck
    the reason i asked this question is because i almost always have teammates that feed really really bad they finish the game with 10 or more deaths and i on the other hand had 15 kill and 2 deaths and i always match up to people from china so they can communicate while i cant even talk to my team even in english. a screen shot of how i typically finish a losing game

As I said before, you have to make leverage. As in level or kill, but you must take points from people's mistake. Do they give too much thought on how you team is feeding. Try to make them useless to your high level difference and gold vantage. I may tip you some characters that are good in carry in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Justck View Post
    As I said before, you have to make leverage. As in level or kill, but you must take points from people's mistake. Do they give too much thought on how you team is feeding. Try to make them useless to your high level difference and gold vantage. I may tip you some characters that are good in carry in this situation.
    i do that when they split up but cant do anything if they group even when i had item and level advantage , and it doesnt last long if the others are feeding them

Quote Originally Posted by hokagero View Post
    i do that when they split up but cant do anything if they group even when i had item and level advantage , and it doesnt last long if the others are feeding them
    So, the ideia is not to go in a teamfight, it's to make 'picks", take enemy after enemy to create a point where you be dealing with a 5vs3 or 5vs4 situation, in which scenery your team will have 90% chance of winning the teamfight. Never try to make fight's with multiple enemys always look for 2vs1, 2vs2 or 3vs2. Make your team get strong too not only you and a important fact is that you MUST forget about you team "weakness" imagine that they're bot that makes mistakes as the other team do the same, you just have to PROFIT !

New Comers
    I played a super aggressive jungler and made myself be apart of every single little fight. Because if I wasn't in the fight I know we'd lose. Played titan warlord for a lot of it, if you can maximize his push and cc he can get your team fed quickly.

Long story short, if you know you're better than your teammates, don't rely on them not feeding, make sure you are in every fight to ensure you have a chance of coming out on top. Get yourself fed, the others will follow suit.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    playing in silver with too many feeders, is pretty hard. just try to communicate more (if they pay attention). always keep an eye on the map. newbies will not understand what "feeding" is. so rather than using the "stop feeding the enemy". just use the " watch out for the ambush".

feeding is very hard to prove... some players just aren't coordinated enough.... don't be mad at disabled people, they just want to have fun.

even a bot knows to run when health is low. yes its hard to believe a player in silver could be actually worse than a bot. but it happens.

if you build a group of friends who are good players then you'll have better win rate.