Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIP Hero of May : Steel Champion

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpyn View Post
    It's nice to hear from vips11+, that they agree with my point, that the gap isn't reasonable, i'm vip 9 myself, but still it's not enough, now game split between vip11+ and others with lower levels and difference is so huge, that it's impossible to compete on same level. Power level of vip11 heroes is ridiculous and devs keep on releasing more and more powerful heroes each month, also heroes with unique healing block skills only accessible to vip11+, which isn't fair at all.
    Idk, why many high vips think, that if they payed more, they need to recieve auto win on every aspect of the game, this disbalance just will make the game die faster.
    im pretty sure everyone sees it, just not everyones willing to admit it. anyone without WP can only sneak their way up in rankings during their reward, they cannot hold it. u cool has went too far with WP (auto win button)
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

WP is not auto win. A pain to face..of course but not unbeatable.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    WP is not auto win. A pain to face..of course but not unbeatable.
    It's not about beatable or not, it's about the fact, that you need to build your team just to kill WP, the problem is the power level of last vip11 heroes, they're ridiculously overpowered.
    WP is one of the toughest backline mages in terms of HP/Def/MagResist, hardest hittin of all mages in game both for single and AoE damage, logically he just can't exist if you start to compare him with other heroes.
    His ultimate is x4 damage of Sorceress, his daggers hitting harder then ultimate of IE, which was the hardest 1 target hitting hero, also arrows if they kill their first target skip to secondary, making this skill even more deadly. It's sad to see the gap, game is now split for 2, where for players lower then vip11 entry to much of joy from the game is forbidden.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    U need strong front line tank to absorb WP damage. Such as DW , TF and CK.
    AS+TF+PM can kill WP fairly fast, if you are lucky.
    Sometime chaplin can help extend your team's health to emerge victory.
    Having said this, nothing is absolute sure can win.

Is steel champion strong enough to counter WP? I had reservation bringing him to R2 and 5 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    U need strong front line tank to absorb WP damage. Such as DW , TF and CK.
    AS+TF+PM can kill WP fairly fast, if you are lucky.
    Sometime chaplin can help extend your team's health to emerge victory.
    Having said this, nothing is absolute sure can win.

Is steel champion strong enough to counter WP? I had reservation bringing him to R2 and 5 star.
    no... u need 2 strong front line tanks to absorb WP dmg and then ur left with off tank + 3 dps vs ur 3 dps. u lost the fight b4 u even started due to imbalance of heroes. pretty simple math, if 1 hero requires 2 to stop ull always be left with a 4v3 scenario.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You loose the match, we win. Stop crying and train your sapper to have some chances.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You loose the match, we win. Stop crying and train your sapper to have some chances.

C'mon dude. Seriously, are we going to act like Wind Priest isn't overpowered? He's OP as heck. No, he's not unbeatable - but you don't have to be unbeatable to be OP.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed my first few weeks with him. I think I must have been the first person on my server to 5* WP because I had a few week reign there where I could grab and hold #1 at will. It's only competitive now because all the other top players have him at 5* too. So yeah, he's OP, man. I hope they don't nerf him, but I also hope they don't make more VIP heroes like him. It's not fair for such a powerful hero to effectively be behind a paywall. It makes the game too pay to win.

He is the best hero in the game but so what? uh123abcd had paid 0$ and wants to have the same chances with someone who pays real money on the game. Dumb?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    He is the best hero in the game but so what? uh123abcd had paid 0$ and wants to have the same chances with someone who pays real money on the game. Dumb?
    All players lower then vip11 is affected by this disbalance, you can't say, that they don't pay nothing, monthly card is enough for most players, but if you think, that by paying more you should get auto win button,
    then you're wrong, vip11+ already got much better position with double crusade, more slots for training etc... But you can't ask for heroes, that simply broken. If you want fair play, then ask Ucool to bring other heroes close to power level of vip11 heroes.

ty for describing p2w. f2p means exactly that, someone who spends nuthin with enough work,strategy and/or planning will have equal chances as someone who spends. right now it doesnt matter how much u work or plan or strategize, someone can just buy their WP copy a team on forums and wreck anyone without him.

Ok the game is p2w, you can quit now. You don;t like p2w games, what are you doing here?

The game is not p2w. Its "become VIP11+ and win VIP11- most of the time or VIP11- and loose by VIP11+ most of the time".

Being VIP15 for example does not give you any great advantage from a good VIP11.

Ok the game is p2w, you can quit now. You don;t like p2w games, what are you doing here?

The game is not p2w. Its "become VIP11+ and win VIP11- most of the time or VIP11- and loose by VIP11+ most of the time".

Being VIP15 for example does not give you any great advantage from a good VIP11.
    can u please not contradict urself within 2 sentences. the game is currently pay to vip11 and win.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    zis and uh, do you have to turn every thread into a pissing match between you two? zis we know you dont like him and will use any opportunity to insult him, we get it already

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't feel like the best hero in the game should be exclusive to pay players. I'm fine with us pay players having more diverse rosters or more counters available to us. But the best hero in the game bar none (in every single aspect of the game - raids, PvP, etc.) being pay only just isn't healthy for the game IMO.

Steel Champion, Avenger, etc. -- they feel about right to me (so far - my opinion may change as I get more experience with them). They're powerful, they have uses -- but they're not overwhelming and they're not appropriate in all situations. With that said, I'd like to see them slow down a bit with the new heroes and consider revisiting the older heroes. The overall roster size is getting a bit overwhelming, IMO. Perhaps this is what they envisioned with their original version of skins, but I think not since TF and Manip were the first two created - and both heroes are plenty viable already.