Thread: WoG bug?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

WoG bug?

Hi Betty,
    Every few battles in WoG the search for opponent function get blocked and can't be canceled

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    Hi Betty,
    Every few battles in WoG the search for opponent function get blocked and can't be canceled
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach a screenshot as well as telling us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you attach a screenshot as well as telling us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    My id is 27077067
    I can't take a screenshot, it doesn't say anything, just when i pus the cancel button the search won't stop.
    Sometimes u can get paired with another player fast but other times just have to wait for long time and if u leave the game it can pair u then and that's a bust

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    My id is 27077067
    I can't take a screenshot, it doesn't say anything, just when i pus the cancel button the search won't stop.
    Sometimes u can get paired with another player fast but other times just have to wait for long time and if u leave the game it can pair u then and that's a bust
    Dear Leader
    It needs our server to return a message and tell the game client that if you have successfully canceled or not. Sometimes you just cannot cancel the matching when it's too late. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty