Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sign-In Hero of May from Test Server : Magic Breaker

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Have you trained her?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Have you trained her?
    Ultimate is only based on skill level, training wonīt change a thing on the magic res her ultimate provides.

Her training only increase her survivability by increasing HP,Armor and magic res (only her own)

BTW: Spending almighty SS on a Sign In hero is always wasted in my opinion - as long as you donīt have a very high stack of aSS.
    Each of last couple of sign in heroes was available in soulstone shop the month after (to be exact even some days before end of current month) where you can buy without using aSS.
    I use aSS only on VIP heroes and event heroes

I thought she may train her Magic Power, never checked.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I have her about 2/3 trained, full gear+enchant+skill, and 4*. But the magic resistance boost provided by her ult should only depend on her ult skill's level.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ocular View Post
    I have her about 2/3 trained, full gear+enchant+skill, and 4*. But the magic resistance boost provided by her ult should only depend on her ult skill's level.
    Maybe, or maybe not - we will never know exactly as the magic res boost values are not visible.

Skill description says: Increases 428 magic resistance
    Such descriptions for dmg skills (Increases 1080 dmg for WP second skill) usually mean: skill adds mentioned amount to the basic dmg that is based on some calculations we will never know (can be Magic Power * 1,5 or whatever)

So as you have her only 4* and each star increases basic stat level growth also backwards a fifth star would give her more INT/AGI/STR and with that also more Magic Power
    - although the difference for Magic Power should be minimal (main stat source still is gear) and with that maybe - only maybe - her ulti would also provide more magic res
    But I seriously doubt it will be a high difference - if even

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Alendris, please clarify for me the following :

On the Test Server, how do you pick in every of your videos the same teams for testing purposes? For example, when testing a hero, the first enemy team you pick is Admiral+Chap.
    How/where do you set up such team to battle EXACTLY the team you want every time?

Thank you!

He has 2 accounts? :0

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Or you can join a guild and have someone challenge you to a duel with that team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    He probably chose admiral as tank because she's one of the frontmost units in the game (she's in front of TF), so she effectively serves as a tank for everyone else. That and she's not too disruptive/heavy hitting and has no protective skills either so you can clearly see the featured hero's skills in action and have a good sense of how much damage those skills do.