Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sign-In Hero of May from Test Server : Magic Breaker

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    At the very least, Magic Breaker is useful for stopping chapter 19 raid boss Demon Assassin from freezing your whole team.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by rtn View Post
    At the very least, Magic Breaker is useful for stopping chapter 19 raid boss Demon Assassin from freezing your whole team.
    For me she is always at ~99% energy when DA casts her ultimate...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by [V] homer View Post
    For me she is always at ~99% energy when DA casts her ultimate...
    she just got a slight nerf from 45% to 30%

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    she just got a slight nerf from 45% to 30%
    You sure?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    You sure?
    Yeah She can no longer keep up with DA raid boss ult.

she was working fine but someone had to complain about her p2 gear

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    she was working fine but someone had to complain about her p2 gear
    o.0 once you promote past p2 it doesnt matter anyway does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    o.0 once you promote past p2 it doesnt matter anyway does it?
    they already changed her dragon glass lvl 2 to dragon glass so she already lost 15% reduced energy cost

they already changed her dragon glass lvl 2 to dragon glass so she already lost 15% reduced energy cost
    *sigh* thats a stat associated with the dragon glass lvl2, yes? so when you promote further, that gear goes away as does the stat yes?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    *sigh* thats a stat associated with the dragon glass lvl2, yes? so when you promote further, that gear goes away as does the stat yes?
    Uhm no?
    You lose the values from enchantments when you promote, but basic gear values stay.
    How else do you think heroes gets stronger when you promote if gear values would just "disappear".
    So by changing gear values, no matter from which tier lvl, the final hero values got changed.
    And in case of that hero energy cost reduction is reduced by changing the one p2 gear item

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Uhm no?
    You lose the values from enchantments when you promote, but basic gear values stay.
    How else do you think heroes gets stronger when you promote if gear values would just "disappear".
    So by changing gear values, no matter from which tier lvl, the final hero values got changed.
    And in case of that hero energy cost reduction is reduced by changing the one p2 gear item
    not disagreeing with you, just need to clarify my understanding cuz that's not how i thought it worked.... for instance the extra energy bonus obtained at o2, is usually lost when you go to r1 for example, you lost the gear, you did not retain the stat?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You loose the enchantments​ not the basic stats of the gear.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    So with this nerf is she still usefull to train her? Or is it that significant that you won;t see her used often in GA or GOW?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    not disagreeing with you, just need to clarify my understanding cuz that's not how i thought it worked.... for instance the extra energy bonus obtained at o2, is usually lost when you go to r1 for example, you lost the gear, you did not retain the stat?
    As someone else said. If you enchant a gear and then promote, you loose the enchantment values, but you will always obtain the basic gear values.
    E. G. Allaround shoes give +30 agi/Int and strength , enchanted another +30 for each,when you promote you will still have the +30 Ag/int/strength from basic gear value but not from enchantment

That way, heroes accumulated all the basic gear values when you promote and so grow stronger, but usually its still better having a fully enchanted hero from one gear tier as a "naked" hero from next gear tier, as those will miss the enchantment values. It's individual decision if a hero is better having only 3-4 pieces of next gear tier enchanted. But compared to fully naked a fully enchanted lower gear tier is always better

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Is it just me, or does it seem like Magic Breaker's ultimate doesn't seem like it decreases magic damage received by that much? In Alendris' video, enemy WP is doing 1-4k damage per hit to allied units within the ultimate area of effect. However, on the live server, I usually see WP doing 15k+ per hit against my units under Magic Breaker's shield. And Magic Breaker's skill values are the same on the live server as on the test server.

It almost seems like Magic Breaker's ultimate isn't actually increasing the magic resistance of my units (I do see it blocking control skills so at least it's doing something). I hope it's just a bug on the live server - I'd hate to have wasted my almighty soul stones on her for nothing.