Thread: Problem linking my account in other device

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Problem linking my account in other device

Hello, i have a problem linking my account from my Iphone 5 to my Iphone 7, can i do something?

The account i want to link

ID:5444164
    Server 38 Altroth

Im dessesperated cause i wanna link my account to still playing, i have played a lot of time in this game and i dont want to start again.

Please help me
    Thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joherca View Post
    Hello, i have a problem linking my account from my Iphone 5 to my Iphone 7, can i do something?

Server 38 Altroth

Im dessesperated cause i wanna link my account to still playing, i have played a lot of time in this game and i dont want to start again.

Please help me
    Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Please try login your game center in the phone Settings and try again. Usually you will be asked to link your old account after the tutorial. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please try login your game center in the phone Settings and try again. Usually you will be asked to link your old account after the tutorial. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty

Im log in game center in both device, but when i complete the tutorial in my iphone 7 nothing happen, im still with the new game. When im enter in both device there is a message from game center that says Welcome again, Joherca, so i dont know why my account isnt linking, so please i beg for ur help.

Thank you and best regards

Dear Betty

Im log in game center in both device, but when i complete the tutorial in my iphone 7 nothing happen, im still with the new game. When im enter in both device there is a message from game center that says Welcome again, Joherca, so i dont know why my account isnt linking, so please i beg for ur help.

Thank you and best regards
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also tell us the account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also tell us the account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ok my new account data is

ID 27813747
    Server 38 Altroth
    Nick Joherca

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    I have a similar issue, trying to connect to my original account on my new device. I installed Heroes Charge on my new phone, went through the tutorial, and when I click on Disconnect and then Connect, it seems to sync me with my Google Play Games account. But it doesn't sync the original account, it keeps the new one.

Original account (the one I want to keep playing) ID: 17235203
    Server 115
    Nickname: Talia
    VIP: 12
    Team Level: 105

Sent an in-game message to Support, but forgot to mention the new account that I don't want:

New account (don't want this one) ID: 27822702
    Server 205

Server 38 Altroth

Please help me
    Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country that we are not able to re-link the account for security purpose. And both were linked to a separate Game Center or Google Account that you can login Game Center or Google+ account to load your game account. If you confirm that you have logged the right account but still failed to load your game account. Please make a factory reset to your device and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    I have a similar issue, trying to connect to my original account on my new device. I installed Heroes Charge on my new phone, went through the tutorial, and when I click on Disconnect and then Connect, it seems to sync me with my Google Play Games account. But it doesn't sync the original account, it keeps the new one.

Original account (the one I want to keep playing) ID: 17235203
    Server 115
    Nickname: Talia
    VIP: 12
    Team Level: 105

Sent an in-game message to Support, but forgot to mention the new account that I don't want:

New account (don't want this one) ID: 27822702
    Server 205
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks! I truly appreciate it! Love the game!

New Comers
    I have the same issue with my account. My original account has been replacedeby a new account on my newer phone.

Can i have my lvl 1 acct 27618894 be replaced by my orig acct 26439889? I will be in the same guild and server, right?

Dear Leader
    Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country that we are not able to re-link the account for security purpose. And both were linked to a separate Game Center or Google Account that you can login Game Center or Google+ account to load your game account. If you confirm that you have logged the right account but still failed to load your game account. Please make a factory reset to your device and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty

At first of all, at beginning of 2014 i think, i was playing Heroes Charge on my samsung, then i bought an Iphone 5 and link my account without problem, i can still play in my Iphone 5, but now i have an Iphone 7 and i cant play with the same account idk why, i reset the game and redischarge a lot of time. I dont know what can i do.

Thanks

Dear Betty

At first of all, at beginning of 2014 i think, i was playing Heroes Charge on my samsung, then i bought an Iphone 5 and link my account without problem, i can still play in my Iphone 5, but now i have an Iphone 7 and i cant play with the same account idk why, i reset the game and redischarge a lot of time. I dont know what can i do.

Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Your visa record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty

Please tell me what are the locations that appear in both accounts, i have a problem where i live, im from Melilla, Spain very near of Morocco, that produce that gps location sometimes dont work correctly, sometimes says that im in Morocco and other times says that im in Melilla, but im always in Melilla, idk if i explain that correctly, so please tell me what location appear in both accounts. If the countries are Morocco and Spain its because im in Melilla and thats a problem cause the gps detect sometimes that im in Spain and sometimes that im in Morocco.

Thanks for reply

New Comers
    I'm having the same issue.

Original account (the one I want to keep playing) ID: 24971070
    Server 178
    Nickname: Pinii
    Team Level: 75

New account (don't want this one) ID: 25002592
    Server 205

Quote Originally Posted by pinii View Post
    I'm having the same issue.

Original account (the one I want to keep playing) ID: 24971070
    Server 178
    Nickname: Pinii
    Team Level: 75

New account (don't want this one) ID: 25002592
    Server 205
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty