Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Holiday?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Tommy atm i am on rank 36 in wog. I fight just players from rank 1 to 150 all day, and from 128 ( 100 since top 100 ranks) fights i got played right now, didn t see DK at all. Does that say something to you???? Wog is the best feature where u can see META heroes because it is live.
    Don t know if in 10% fights i didn t see TB.
    If you fight in wog players rank 5000+ it s normal for you to see a lot of DK.
    I have over 20 accounts on different strong servers to see ranking and stuff, but don t see DK in any arena team.
    Provably like uh123 said, maybe it has something to do with vip level, because despite the fact dk still is a good hero, there are others with more good use and help.
    Have a nice day!
    Bravo... I don't give a shit. You are no better at this game then the guy sitting at 37th. We have a level 103 Non VIP with 4 GT teams at 80k+ and finished 101st in the WoG in March... He does it without WP, ER, BE, Avenger or DiK. That in my opinion trumps anything you have ever accomplished.

Back to my original complaint... Why must you and the "ski" brothers always make a comment after someone like myself makes a helpful tip to people...

The moral of the story is Death Knight is still used an I was providing a list to be helpful. Then King Henry had to make a critique that was unnecessary. The you had to jump on board and make a smart remark!

I don't care if you think TB needs to be one my first list and DK need to not be there. It has worked for me and I am providing the info that has worked for me. I am glad you think you are a MECCA of knowledge and yours trumps mine, but I am perfectly comfortable in saying I don't think you are any better at this game than the WoG players that are +5000

Those +5000 like myself fight the WoG one or 2 times a day. Get to legendary and stop playing. If I didn't have a wife, kid and a full time job I'd probably be battling you for the #36 spot. The game is meant to be fun, and I put in a lot of time into this game in my opinion. Pluddering in the WH gets an hour or so a day, and the dailies take the rest of my time. I just don't have the time to continuously battle folks in the WoG's like you

Like I said I get my info from Alendris, and ignore arrogant people like yourself

PS. That level 103 Non VIP uses DK

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    pretty sure i've only posted once? but whatever enjoy defending with your dk and witch 😂 oh and btw, dv gk tb chem eb hn griffin mm aren't just used from time to time unlike your beloved dk and witch 🤣

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Tommy. Yor are just plain stupid. Didn t say was rank 36 to say that i am good. Just wanted to say that all players from top ranks , with who i battle don t use dk, ever. You are simply to stupid to continue arguing with you. what you proved??? Despite the fact u play for no conpetition. U use dk and work for u because u have no competition. U don t care that a hero is on a list or not. But why u provide to others heroes that you use for no competiotion. People that actualy read here want to know what heroes work better, not what u use to get rank 1 from a vip 0 with 20 heroes.
    If ucool let u migrate free to server 205, i am sure dualblade red2 105 will work for you there, that doesn t make him meta.
    Thise heroes work for you where??? On a dead server ? On wog rank 5000+ fighting people than have 20 30 heroes. In champioship 1 round??
    You act like u are a MECA of knoledge, providing to people what works for you where???

If you opend thread like : " for people that don t compete anywhere, just play"
    Your post was correct. You talk about knoledge , but don t compete anywhere ). And you are a bad liar, or just mistfortune made me never battle a vip 0 on top.150 ranks in wog . Thread is closed for me. Arguing with somebody that plays just for time to pass, but provides for others .

Tommy. Yor are just plain stupid. Didn t say was rank 36 to say that i am good. Just wanted to say that all players from top ranks , with who i battle don t use dk, ever. You are simply to stupid to continue arguing with you. what you proved??? Despite the fact u play for no conpetition. U use dk and work for u because u have no competition. U don t care that a hero is on a list or not. But why u provide to others heroes that you use for no competiotion. People that actualy read here want to know what heroes work better, not what u use to get rank 1 from a vip 0 with 20 heroes.
    If ucool let u migrate free to server 205, i am sure dualblade red2 105 will work for you there, that doesn t make him meta.
    Thise heroes work for you where??? On a dead server ? On wog rank 5000+ fighting people than have 20 30 heroes. In champioship 1 round??
    You act like u are a MECA of knoledge, providing to people what works for you where???
    1. Just because the people you are playing against aren't using DK does not mean he is not a Top tier hero.
    2. The only reason I am even arguing is because you clowns act like you know all the answers and you don't.

How old are you? What country are you from?

You are either a young immature teenager or a non English speaking person... For Gods sake man look up how to spell "knowledge" before using it in a sentence to try and make someone else look Stoopid (Yes I spelled Stupid wrong for Sarcasm sake)!

MECCA

Note the extra C

The birthplace of Muhammad, and thus the holiest city for Muslims. Muslims face in the direction of Mecca when they pray, and they are expected to go on a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lives. Mecca is in present-day Saudi Arabia.

I have 46 heroes at R2, 44 of which are 5/6 or 6/6 depending on if they have a Legendary quest. That is plenty of heroes maxed out

13 of them are Max trained and 12 more are half way or more

I am plenty far along to know what heroes are good and which are not, and to be honest it is like a revolving door... lots of heroes come and go in the META

Some good example of Come and Go heroes are

Ember Blade
    Death Knight
    Vengeance Spirit
    Arcane Sapper
    Depths Voice

So preach all you want about what heroes "Need" to be done... I will stick with my Witch who deals 350k to 450k every battle and laugh every time it happens in honor of you and chelski

And before you spout off about how you have 30 max trained and 70+ at R2... remember I don't give a shit

Oky ) If english isn t my 1 language botters you.. and that s your reply, about the missing C and my spelling we are done.

And i didn t say notting about witch ) . And you act like you know all. You said you only listen to Alendris. Well even he said dk lost lot of ground. And for him TB is in top meta )) but it seams you listen just to you.
    For somebody to provide something to others, that somebody must have some achievments. What are yours?? Moving frome a strong sever to a weak one like you said. Wodder why.
    And for witch i got sm maxed trained. Figure out why

My SM wins 80% times against mm team with witch. That means it works great for me. But i don t come here 'providing' or saying SM is meta hero
    Usualy i don t even write here, buy couldn t help it when you 'provide' TB secondhand hero wonder if you have TB red2 maxed ) probably not.
    But i got it now. You didn t want to provide the meta heroes of this game. Tou wanted to provide meta heroes of your game.. oky got it bro
    I use dk in championship for tgia rounds, but you know why?? Because enemy can t swtich teams this rounds, and it s easy for me to avoid divine. In live pvp, or arena or ga dk it s done.

My SM wins 80% times against mm team with witch. That means it works great for me. But i don t come here 'providing' or saying SM is meta hero
    Usualy i don t even write here, buy couldn t help it when you 'provide' TB secondhand hero wonder if you have TB red2 maxed ) probably not.
    But i got it now. You didn t want to provide the meta heroes of this game. Tou wanted to provide meta heroes of your game.. oky got it bro
    I use dk in championship for tgia rounds, but you know why?? Because enemy can t swtich teams this rounds, and it s easy for me to avoid divine. In live pvp, or arena or ga dk it s done.
    I have TB R2 5/5 and trained to 10k extra HP training so not quite half way... I use him in all of my stuff other than Arena defense... I use him when I do not see TF. Like I said he is burst hero and I only us him on offense

Typically VW/EB teams, but other times with MM... Sometimes with DV/GK. I'm not dumb, and I did say he was part of the Meta just not Tier 1 Meta... That's what makes me shake my head at you guys. If I don't put him where you think he should be, I'm stupid.

Further more Thunder Beast is my Avatar as well. I know TB is good, I just don't think he is better than Witch (L) fully trained. I am confident in saying she is going to be even more Meta once you guys figure out how good she is and focus a little time on her

And i didn t say notting about witch ) . And you act like you know all. You said you only listen to Alendris. Well even he said dk lost lot of ground. And for him TB is in top meta )) but it seams you listen just to you.
    For somebody to provide something to others, that somebody must have some achievments. What are yours?? Moving frome a strong sever to a weak one like you said. Wodder why.
    We moved to server 148 so we could merge with another guild and create a power guild... and it worked. We are not the strongest around, but we made the Top 4 the last two tournaments

Double post

My witch is full trained and use her in wog all time. I made witch full trained since the anouncement of she s legend skill was posted here.Never argued with you about that.My musketer is full trained to counter witch ) shes ultimate kills witch without you taking dmg )

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    SM is swordmaster?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Skeleton Mage