Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Holiday?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    You sir have little man syndrome, and a huge inferiority complex. You have to counter everyone's suggestions not just mine. Well guess what I've been playing this game for more than 2 years, I know a lot too! Sorry I don't join your "Alliance" Line Chat, but hey guess what I have plenty of people in my guild that provide us that info... you know... that same info that you get that makes you feel so smart
    1.) Im not part of Alliance Chat
    2.) I did not say DK is NOT part of Meta - but TB is way more used as he is

And how do you know Im no where near your server? Do you know which server/guild Im on? Guild is one of the Top20 (if not 10) strongest guilds amongst all servers

And what exactly does meta mean for you?

Meta means how often a hero is used (especially in PvP) in competetive situations throughout the whole game - single server situations are not represententive situations.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...s-Championship

See this analysis? - thats more as 3 months old and even there DK was only on rank 16 - for successful teams even rank19
    Already there TB above

For what do you need his legendary? For DK/SH team - that are so easy to kill now that its rarely used... to buff Sorc? Also rarely used in that combo
    Same as Witch - even fully trained her HP is barely more as Sorc (who doesnt get HP from training)

Not saying she doesnt have her usage - but by far more specific as TB is - TB is NOT just part of burst teams - mainly yes - but works in a lot of combos - Witch only in rare situations with huge luck

And meanwhile Meta changed with release of Wind Priest and Avenger - making DK teams even more useless...

And we would see DV and TB and also others you classified as used "from time to time" like Chemist,HN far more used as DK

But well, CK is also a "healer" for you

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    When did Werewolf become meta?
    Sorry, I was using "meta" loosely. Specifically, Werewolf is meta for raids/PvE (which admittedly is an atypical use of the word "meta" since it generally applies to PvP).

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Tommy is on 148, dead and weak server, that explains why dk is meta there 😂

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    you do not know what is happening outside your realm as much as you think.

You sir have little man syndrome, and a huge inferiority complex. You have to counter everyone's suggestions not just mine. Well guess what I've been playing this game for more than 2 years, I know a lot too! Sorry I don't join your "Alliance" Line Chat, but hey guess what I have plenty of people in my guild that provide us that info... you know... that same info that you get that makes you feel so smart
    applies to many people on these forums, they think their high VIP status accomplishments makes them smarter. then again how smart can they be if they cant even realize this isnt the case.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The meta is different​ on different servers, because the newer servers don't yet have all heroes available except to big spenders. However on any well established server you will almost never find DK on arena defense anymore. He is simply outclassed by many others now (leg CK, DW, ooze, etc).

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Tommy is on 148, dead and weak server, that explains why dk is meta there 
    Correct... I was on 151 for a long ass time and it was not dead at all

DK is Meta because he is a complement to so many other used heroes not because our server is dead

Bloody Earl
    Skeleton Mage
    Sorceress
    Avenger
    Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    1.) Im not part of Alliance Chat
    2.) I did not say DK is NOT part of Meta - but TB is way more used as he is

And how do you know Im no where near your server? Do you know which server/guild Im on? Guild is one of the Top20 (if not 10) strongest guilds amongst all servers

And what exactly does meta mean for you?

Meta means how often a hero is used (especially in PvP) in competetive situations throughout the whole game - single server situations are not represententive situations.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...s-Championship

See this analysis? - thats more as 3 months old and even there DK was only on rank 16 - for successful teams even rank19
    Already there TB above

For what do you need his legendary? For DK/SH team - that are so easy to kill now that its rarely used... to buff Sorc? Also rarely used in that combo
    Same as Witch - even fully trained her HP is barely more as Sorc (who doesnt get HP from training)

Not saying she doesnt have her usage - but by far more specific as TB is - TB is NOT just part of burst teams - mainly yes - but works in a lot of combos - Witch only in rare situations with huge luck

And meanwhile Meta changed with release of Wind Priest and Avenger - making DK teams even more useless...

And we would see DV and TB and also others you classified as used "from time to time" like Chemist,HN far more used as DK

But well, CK is also a "healer" for you
    3 Months ago... you know what else happened in that time frame Witch became Legendary and is useful again

Tommy, if mkre than 5 people tell you that you are wrong.. it meas that you are wrong. So mayne try to learn something, and not make a fool out of your self.
    DK IS ALLMOST USELESS AT THIS MOMENT. wog =0 , Championship = 0
    Arena = 0, maybe Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Tommy, if mkre than 5 people tell you that you are wrong.. it meas that you are wrong. So mayne try to learn something, and not make a fool out of your self.
    Arena = 0, maybe Ga.
    Well 1st "Almighty one" Henry did infact say 2.) I did not say DK is NOT part of Meta - but TB is way more used as he is

The problem I have with jackasses like yourself think you are smarter and better at the game. There are quite a few people that have a good feel for how this game works. There is a reason I don't listen to what certain people say (Henry, you, chelski ect...)

I listen to Alendris, because the guy does the work.

I listen to Tav, because he was originally from Server 151 and is friends with Alendris

I listen to Archon, because he is where all you jackasses get your info from

hvn = Irrelevant in terms of knowledge. So keep preaching what you think is fact

TB = Used a lot
    DK = Used a lot

If I could pick only one it would be DK, because True tanks are hard to come by... Back row I would pick the following over TB

TaP
    WP
    Sorc
    Chap
    LB
    PM
    Witch (L)

"True" Tanks I'd pick over DK

Turtle
    CK

Front Line Heroes like Ooze, Avenger, Fiend Slayer ect... are in a different category

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Arena = 0, maybe Ga.
    i did not disagree with tommy. i use DK in arena, GA, WoG and championship. people have to realize Vip11+ consists of less than 50% of the game, Vip10- has the majority. without the 6 strong VIP11+ heroes DK is still up there. just cause our teams dont make it to the finals cause we lack the VIP11+ heroes doesnt mean our teams arent meta for wat we have available.

as for tommy i do find DW above DK cause to me DK is more of an offtank, he doesnt do too well as main tank.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You sir have little man syndrome, and a huge inferiority complex. You have to counter everyone's suggestions not just mine.

The problem I have with jackasses like yourself think you are smarter and better at the game.
    Lmao. You're a real cutie pie.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Hey guys. Do you remember when PK was tier1 in the meta back in the days? Neither do I. Kappa

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    OT: ucool can make as many events as they like. As long as they have their high rollers to milk cash from.
    They can even name the events "spending event 1, 2, 3 etc". Or "money milking holiday fiesta 1, 2, 3 etc"

Tommy atm i am on rank 36 in wog. I fight just players from rank 1 to 150 all day, and from 128 ( 100 since top 100 ranks) fights i got played right now, didn t see DK at all. Does that say something to you???? Wog is the best feature where u can see META heroes because it is live.
    Don t know if in 10% fights i didn t see TB.
    If you fight in wog players rank 5000+ it s normal for you to see a lot of DK.
    I have over 20 accounts on different strong servers to see ranking and stuff, but don t see DK in any arena team.
    Provably like uh123 said, maybe it has something to do with vip level, because despite the fact dk still is a good hero, there are others with more good use and help.
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    Lmao. You're a real cutie pie.
    It's cute hvn can get one of his buddies to join in the fun