Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Holiday?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar

Next Holiday?

Ever since I returned to the game last December, we've had a holiday event every month where they added in the super sale shop and the stamina/gem purchase events. I joined during the Christmas event, then there was the New Years Event, Valentines Day Event, St. Patrick's Day Event, now we're in the Easter Event

The next holiday I can think of is in October...am I missing anything? Does ucool recognize any holidays in May/June/July etc.? I'm curious because in my server, 199, the only way we can get good heroes like turtle, tarot prophet, chemist, sorceress, and griffin is through the holiday super sale shops
    [GOD]Azathoth: Leader of Godlike, Server 199 - Charge of the Dead
    3-time Guild Tournament champions
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Some possibilities:

Memorial Day/May Day/Cinqo de Mayo
    Midsummer Day
    July 4

They can always do generic events - Summer event, Fall event, etc.

These events are a huge pay day for uCool. Everyone spends like crazy during them. I'd be surprised if they let any extended amount of time go by without having one. With that said, they're going to need to add more heroes to the next one. With the frequency of events the last few months, anyone who's been actively participating has pretty much every one of the shop heroes at 5* by now. Werewolf, Thunder Beast, Evil Rabbit, etc., need to be added to the shop for the next event, IMO.

That's true, I forgot about a couple of those.
    When did they start doing these holiday events? Does anyone remember what the events were around this time last year, if there were any?
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    First one was Thanksgiving of last year. They also did one during Christmas.

It was whenever they released Ooze I believe.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    if they continue like this the game will be dead in 6 months........they become more greedy every year and ppl are bored of this....
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    they did halloween last year before thanksgiving. Super shop is a huge waste of time now, absolutely nothing in it, at least when it first came out it was almost exclusively gt heroes that could be purchased along with the resources and gear, now its pfffft,

Agreed that super sale shop is garbage. It would be worth it if they put in event hero stones (e.g. musketeer, bounty queen, etc). At least it would be something new for most people.

Super Sale Shop is pretty good for those of us in late servers who can't get heroes like turtle fighter, ghost knight, puppet master, tarot prophet, or chemist in any of the regular shops
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Chimael View Post
    Super Sale Shop is pretty good for those of us in late servers who can't get heroes like turtle fighter, ghost knight, puppet master, tarot prophet, or chemist in any of the regular shops
    Yes, for new servers, the Super Sale Shop is where the men are separated from the boys. It takes months before you start seeing any meta heroes on the new servers. 200 is about 5 mos old now, and Werewolf is the only meta hero to hit a shop - and he's in GT. If you want Sorc, Turtle Fighter, Puppet Master, Ooze, Chemist, Tarot Prophet, etc. - Super Sale Shop is your only option.

The older your server, though, the less important the Super Sale Shop is. On 189, it was big for us at first - it was (and in many cases, still is) the only way to unlock Sorc, PM, Chem, TF, Ooze, GK, etc. But now that we've had about a half dozen events, I think most of us have maxed out all the Super Sale Shop heroes. Unless they start adding some of the newer meta heroes to it, I'm not going to have anything to buy from it for the next event(s). I can only imagine how useless the Super Sale Shop is on the really old servers.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    Yes, for new servers, the Super Sale Shop is where the men are separated from the boys. It takes months before you start seeing any meta heroes on the new servers. 200 is about 5 mos old now, and Werewolf is the only meta hero to hit a shop - and he's in GT. If you want Sorc, Turtle Fighter, Puppet Master, Ooze, Chemist, Tarot Prophet, etc. - Super Sale Shop is your only option.

The older your server, though, the less important the Super Sale Shop is. On 189, it was big for us at first - it was (and in many cases, still is) the only way to unlock Sorc, PM, Chem, TF, Ooze, GK, etc. But now that we've had about a half dozen events, I think most of us have maxed out all the Super Sale Shop heroes. Unless they start adding some of the newer meta heroes to it, I'm not going to have anything to buy from it for the next event(s). I can only imagine how useless the Super Sale Shop is on the really old servers.
    When did Werewolf become meta?

Arcane Sapper and Vengeance Spirit are now in the Meta, but I have yet to see WW in many places other than raids

Current Meta heroes (IMO)

Turtle
    Vengeance Spirit
    Arcane Sapper
    Evil Rabbit
    Wind Priest
    Bloody Earl
    Avenger
    Death Knight
    Crossed Knight
    Tarot Prophet
    Sorceress
    Puppet Master
    Chaplain
    Light Bringer
    Divine Knight
    Legendary Witch (Heavily Trained)

Others that are used from time to time

Depths Voice
    Griffin
    Master Mage
    Thunder Beast
    Ember Blade
    Vanguard Warrior
    Hidden Needle
    Ooze
    Soul Hunter
    Rose Fencer
    Ninja
    Chemist
    Corrupted Angel
    Manipulator

There are other heroes that are used, but are not in the current meta in and around our servers

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    DV and TB are more meta as BE,DK (who really use him any longer?) or Witch
    Just check out some championship fights or any GA teams on strong servers

If TB is not in the meta right now, you realy don t have a clue to what you are saying.

Henry seriously STFU... you do not know what is happening outside your realm as much as you think.

You are no where near my server so how do you know DK and Witch are not meta? Witch is for sure in the Meta now where I am... and yes she has to be 105 Legendary and very highly trained, but she is beastly now

Your are crazy to think DK is not Meta... Everyone uses him because of his Legendary skill. He may be dropping off a bit because of the CK/AS/VS/Chem/PM team now counter the Turtle/DK/Chap/Sorc/LB team, but to say it is not Meta anymore is ridiculous.

You sir have little man syndrome, and a huge inferiority complex. You have to counter everyone's suggestions not just mine. Well guess what I've been playing this game for more than 2 years, I know a lot too! Sorry I don't join your "Alliance" Line Chat, but hey guess what I have plenty of people in my guild that provide us that info... you know... that same info that you get that makes you feel so smart

Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    If TB is not in the meta right now, you realy don t have a clue to what you are saying.
    Thunder Beast is used for meta burst teams... that is all. He is in the second tier is all. So am I an idiot still? You really <- check spelling... yep really have more of a clue than me.