Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Tournament Management

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar

Guild Tournament Management

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I looked on the first page and didn't see it so I decided to make this thread

I think leaders and officers in a guild should be able to manually move around member's team formations in a guild tournament so that they can precisely divide up the teams the way they see fit. This would be especially helpful in international guilds where everybody doesn't speak the same languages fluently, and it would let the guild properly use the teams of people who might not be online to move them accordingly
    [GOD]Azathoth: Leader of Godlike, Server 199 - Charge of the Dead
    3-time Guild Tournament champions
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think you should kick people that don t move teams how leadership assigns them, and find players who move teams.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    I think you should kick people that don t move teams how leadership assigns them, and find players who move teams.
    i think that comes from someone without a clue as to most guild situations now. unless you're in the top guild that is constantly taking players from other guilds, most guilds cant replace inactive or semi actives as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Count_Chimael View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I looked on the first page and didn't see it so I decided to make this thread

I think leaders and officers in a guild should be able to manually move around member's team formations in a guild tournament so that they can precisely divide up the teams the way they see fit. This would be especially helpful in international guilds where everybody doesn't speak the same languages fluently, and it would let the guild properly use the teams of people who might not be online to move them accordingly
    and yes, its been brought up a dozen times with the same replies

Any replies from people involved with ucool?
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Doesn't look like we'll ever get it then, that's a shame
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Quote Originally Posted by Count_Chimael View Post
    Doesn't look like we'll ever get it then, that's a shame
    it would be nice, i agree, however i would say not in the near future

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Its called guild war, not officers war. If you guys havent got people moving why ask ucool to fix it? Its got nothing to do with ucool, its your internal communication.

Actually it's called guild tournament, not guild war. So if you're going to post a semantic comment, then at least do it right. Secondly, I was asking Ucool to fix it because we're in a part of the forums called "suggestions and feedback." However, I've recently found out that Ucool themselves originally planned for the feature to have been part of the guild tournament mechanics when it first came out, but it didn't work correctly, so instead of fixing it, they just scrapped the feature altogether. I think implementing it correctly now would still be better late than never, but I'm not holding my breath
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    They actually never intended for officers to move teams around and it was always like this - giving officers the ability to change lanes by themselves will require no guild communication whatsoever and will kill the feature.

Players in a guild that care about gt and have good communication should get rewarded for it, it's not a matter of language or timezone - The players that don't move lanes without giving a heads up of unavailability simply don't care.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Your signature advertises "1.1m+ player looking for a TOP2 guild with arena help to #1 every day? msg me!" If guilds rigging a system to help each other get #1 rank in arena for rewards doesn't "kill" the arena feature, then I highly doubt letting officers move teams around would kill guild tournaments. It's not a feature that would harm anybody, all it would do is help international guilds or casual guilds where players aren't always on every day.
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    It actually did kill the arena feature..
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Maybe in servers where 1 guild has all the strong players
    Team Level 102 - VIP 10

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I am once an officer of a guild and I really like the feature to move teams in GT because at that time we have very strong players with lots of strong teams unfortunately they are already inactive. I don't like to kick them because it is hard to find good replacement for them and even though they are already inactive they can still contribute to the GT fight. In fact they are better than most of the active players we have. Anyway I don't think uCool will ever implement this feature because this is one way for leader and officers to encourage their members to login and be active. And active players means potential income to uCool.