Thread: Dual Wield still not fixed?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Dual Wield still not fixed?

Just have to ask, since there are some heroes who useless, but of the new ones Dual Wield seems to be almost beyond useless...even at R2. I've tried and tried to find a combo that can save him from dying a horrid death, but it doesn't help. I know there are other threads like this, but you said you where going to look at him. Have you looked at him? Will there be any changes?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    He can be useful against an enemy's Dual Wield. Who has the better RNG wins.

Don't open this kind of threads. Heroes like him are already dead on the game and will never be fixed to do more than filling the GT teams. And don't waste gear, save it for upcoming lvl 110.

uCool has never intention to fix anything related heroes after 1 month of appearing. Look at Werewolf. Alendris said he was officially broken and will be fixed but he never got a buff or fix. They do not care.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    He can be useful against an enemy's Dual Wield. Who has the better RNG wins.

Don't open this kind of threads. Heroes like him are already dead on the game and will never be fixed to do more than filling the GT teams. And don't waste gear, save it for upcoming lvl 110.

uCool has never intention to fix anything related heroes after 1 month of appearing. Look at Werewolf. Alendris said he was officially broken and will be fixed but he never got a buff or fix. They do not care.
    First of all, thanks for answering. They're a small team or was in the beginning. Not sure what happened after the lawsuit etc, but when they're pumping out so many heroes that things are getting a bit out of control, that is obvious. Werewolf has at least some uses, like getting lots of damage points in some of the raids. Anyhoo, I think it's worth not letting go of the things that we the players care about, some day they might get more people into their team. It's wishful thinking, but being negative and give up never works, so I'll take the other option...bug them.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    good luck with that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    good luck with that :P
    Thanks! Gonna need it!
    Like Bon Jovi once so wisely said, gotta keep the faith 😂

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniM00se View Post
    Just have to ask, since there are some heroes who useless, but of the new ones Dual Wield seems to be almost beyond useless...even at R2. I've tried and tried to find a combo that can save him from dying a horrid death, but it doesn't help. I know there are other threads like this, but you said you where going to look at him. Have you looked at him? Will there be any changes?
    top 5 worst heroes In the game
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming