Thread: Looking for a top guild - servers 1 - 20

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Looking for a top guild - servers 1 - 20

Posting for a friend with a user

Hey all,

serious and highly active player looking for a serious top guild;
    about me:

server 51, lvl 105 VIP 14.
    ahp: 1.3K (a bit low since I was inactive for few months back then - working on it)
    105 r+2 heroes: 27
    full trained heroes: 9
    85 - 99% trained heroes: 27

arena best place: 1
    ga best place: 3
    last wog stats: 82 w, 9l, legendary 300
    last champ stats: finished 244

Been 105 only for 2 months. Max pts in a daily basis. Access for test server.

to sum up,
    I would like to have offers just from TOP guilds, willing to merge server for that.

Regards,

Sam

New Comers
    Hi Sam,

I am an officer of RiP (rest in pieces) on server 9. Until two weaks ago i played on server 11 in Epic with some of my guild mates.13 of us merged with the best of RiP on server 9 before this gt. We are the top guild on our server now. We have a second guild as well for those who don't have enough power for our first guild.
    If you are interested in joining us please contact the guild leader in line (alec2286) or me as well in line (dawnies).

Regards

Dawnies

New Comers
    Hello Sam,

I'm Kripke, one of officer of Kelos which is guild name from server 41. We are looking for active and strong player like you. I know you want the guild from 1 to 20 but if you have any interest other servers, I hope to meet you at our server. We advanced to the finals at last two Guild Tournament and help each other to be rewarded at RT. Moreover have a meeting more than once per year at Asia. If you have interest, please contact me. My contact address is LINE ID : yyhan2059 or you could use private message to me.

Thanks,

Kripke

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnies View Post
    Hi Sam,

I am an officer of RiP (rest in pieces) on server 9. Until two weaks ago i played on server 11 in Epic with some of my guild mates.13 of us merged with the best of RiP on server 9 before this gt. We are the top guild on our server now. We have a second guild as well for those who don't have enough power for our first guild.
    If you are interested in joining us please contact the guild leader in line (alec2286) or me as well in line (dawnies).

Regards

Dawnies
    Hey I just came back from short vication I will contact you within a day or two

thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by yyhan0915 View Post
    Hello Sam,

I'm Kripke, one of officer of Kelos which is guild name from server 41. We are looking for active and strong player like you. I know you want the guild from 1 to 20 but if you have any interest other servers, I hope to meet you at our server. We advanced to the finals at last two Guild Tournament and help each other to be rewarded at RT. Moreover have a meeting more than once per year at Asia. If you have interest, please contact me. My contact address is LINE ID : yyhan2059 or you could use private message to me.

Thanks,

Kripke
    sorry mate already tried server 40 first guild.. too weak and i cant merge to 41 anymore :/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    hello still looking for guild?

Quote Originally Posted by PX.Sanji View Post
    hello still looking for guild?
    Sanji nobody wants to be in your guild anymore just stop it already

New Comers
    HI Sam,
    Sam i am Logan from service 2 i am looking for to members like u for my guild if u interested pm me on my line sujash1199