Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/7*

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    6* and 7* is definitely bullshit don't make useless threads
    Dont make useless comments. I consider this a must have to give the game more options and depth.

I dont keep coint but the response is probably 70-80% for the 6/7 star option.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    None in my two guilds is looking forward for the 6* and 7* option, 5* GT heroes is already a struggle and we are a top guild who is doing well in GT.

If they want to introduce 6* or 7*, they shouldn't create a soul shop that sells heroes at an inflated rate, unless they want to refund soul coins (which they'll never do because ucool doesn't keep logs for more than two weeks).
    Most those who want 6* and 7* heroes are the one who bought hero package for heroes they already have at 5* (more gems than the 100$ purchase, and you can complain about 6* and 7* later on).

This is not the case with new gears since very high VIPS already have most of their heroes at R2, and dedicated lower VIPs in old servers have 20-30 heroes to full R2.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    None in my two guilds is looking forward for the 6* and 7* option, 5* GT heroes is already a struggle and we are a top guild who is doing well in GT.

If they want to introduce 6* or 7*, they shouldn't create a soul shop that sells heroes at an inflated rate, unless they want to refund soul coins (which they'll never do because ucool doesn't keep logs for more than two weeks).
    Most those who want 6* and 7* heroes are the one who bought hero package for heroes they already have at 5* (more gems than the 100$ purchase, and you can complain about 6* and 7* later on).

This is not the case with new gears since very high VIPS already have most of their heroes at R2, and dedicated lower VIPs in old servers have 20-30 heroes to full R2.
    Like anything in this game, the response will be they got gear for it, at a much earlier stage for x amount of time. Everything has cost sonething, and a chosen avenue to get something, for example long ago person A may have purchased with gems a moonglow, now fast foward a little person B may got is through soulstone shop. Person A may have cost em money etc.... Everything in game cost sonething

I think this would have been a way better option then the time sink of heros camp.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    When on earth will this happen? why do we have to wait til everyone has 999 ss of every character? This is a problem, ucool isnt proactive, nor really reactive, just wait to saturation point, where players are maxed on everything before increasing a cap, example of this is is experience level, gotta wait til most players are 105 maxed before raising, it causes tge game to mean nothing just go through the motions.
    if u want 6/7* go and play other game.......
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    Dont make useless comments. I consider this a must have to give the game more options and depth.
    Aha, then please tell me the exact difference between a 4* hero and a 5* hero?
    It is close to nothing in basic stats (Int, Agi, strength) and with that even less in secondary (hp, attack power, magic power, phys crit, magic res) else it doesn't change a single thing.
    New gear can and does make a much much higher difference.
    It can have very specific values, like initial energy, heal bonus, armor penetration, etc - that is not the case with just higher stars

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I don't like to have 6* or level 110 heroes. But if I have to choose between the two I would prefer level 110 upgrade. I could not think of any good reason why I would choose the 6* heroes. Maybe if I hated the game and would like people to quit then I would suggest the 6* upgrade to uCool. Sometimes the only way for low level/low level vip players to catch up is for top players to quit

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    pretty sure just like every other opinion theres a pretty even split on people who want it vs people who dont
    one of the few times I would have to disagree with you.

Ufool obviously made the decision, either specifically or implied, that they would not go above 5* simply by introducing the soul shop at your first 5* hero, and make the sale of 'useless' soul stones automatically popup whenever you visited the shop. changing it now in anything but this game would constitute a violation of implied contract.... ofc ufool has no obligation to do anything legal or moral or just.... however, any real corporate management would not consider changing that standard now.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    6* and 7* is definitely bullshit don't make useless threads
    and i rarely agree with your points, but this one i concur

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetWeed View Post
    if u want 6/7* go and play other game.......
    lol if it comes out do we tell u to play a diff game if u dont want it?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    No for 6* or 7*.

Unless uCool selling Almighty SS at the price less than 200 Soul Coins each, because SS of all 5* heroes is only worth 100 Soul Coins and very easy to sell it all by mistake.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

I have no idea why some ppl so opposed to progression, having everything maxed on useful heros isnt fun, at the moment there aint much to do. Everything is long overdue, not just stars, but gear, and level, and features. Probably not at same stage as many of us. As soon as any petson reaches a cap of any sort, i think ucool should be ready to release a new cap, giving players options on what to do. The game was much better when u had heros u were trying to build to 5*, or reach level 105 etc... Now everything is instant, day of release can be 5* 105 r2, then sit on ur hands until next release, now that sucks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    lol if it comes out do we tell u to play a diff game if u dont want it?
    This game needs more content(check other similar games) and to upgrade the heroes from 6*/7* its not worth it and it doesnt make the game more fun....
    Server 129 HcElite Clan.....
    Gt Achievements:
    Season 1: Quarter final Season 2: Winner Season 3: Semifinal Season 4: Semifinal
    Season 5: Winner Season 6: Semifinal Season 7: Semifinal Season 8: Final
    Season 9: Final Season 10: Semifinal Season 11: Quarter Season 12: Semifinal

Gt Achievements:
    Season 13: Semifinal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetWeed View Post
    This game needs more content(check other similar games) and to upgrade the heroes from 6*/7* its not worth it and it doesnt make the game more fun....
    i totally understand how u feel but its still ur opinion, u cannot state it as a fact. its not worth it for u and its not more fun for u doesnt mean others dont want it.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

call a vet, this horse is about dead.