Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/7*

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

6/7*

When on earth will this happen? why do we have to wait til everyone has 999 ss of every character? This is a problem, ucool isnt proactive, nor really reactive, just wait to saturation point, where players are maxed on everything before increasing a cap, example of this is is experience level, gotta wait til most players are 105 maxed before raising, it causes tge game to mean nothing just go through the motions.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It won't and shouldn't happen. Everyone does not have 999 ss.
    If it did happen they would lose tons of people unless they refunded every ss used in the soul shop.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scissionz View Post
    It won't and shouldn't happen. Everyone does not have 999 ss.
    If it did happen they would lose tons of people unless they refunded every ss used in the soul shop.
    Agree, we always asked ucool about this and they always said no.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Im well aware that not all have 999 ss of all heros, im saying why do ucool wait for something to become like this, using level increase as an example why do plauers have to sit on maxed for 6+ months before a level increase? Same goes with stars. It gives u more options to buy in shops, more use for elite chapters and gives variety and something for players to aspire to. Instead of training camp increases this should of happened its been the same for 3+ years. I dont care what ucool have said in the past, it adds to the game and gives depth, even the easter event may have more meaning if they did this, the soulstones u get from half the eggs are dud prizes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    Im well aware that not all have 999 ss of all heros, im saying why do ucool wait for something to become like this, using level increase as an example why do plauers have to sit on maxed for 6+ months before a level increase? Same goes with stars. It gives u more options to buy in shops, more use for elite chapters and gives variety and something for players to aspire to. Instead of training camp increases this should of happened its been the same for 3+ years. I dont care what ucool have said in the past, it adds to the game and gives depth, even the easter event may have more meaning if they did this, the soulstones u get from half the eggs are dud prizes
    ucool are working on new gear and levels. 6* and 7* will cause massive outrage.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    ucool are working on new gear and levels. 6* and 7* will cause massive outrage.
    And would also make many happy

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    And would also make many happy
    How many have you asked?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    How many have you asked?
    pretty sure just like every other opinion theres a pretty even split on people who want it vs people who dont
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    pretty sure just like every other opinion theres a pretty even split on people who want it vs people who dont
    Pretty sure in this case not.
    Lvl110 and r3/4 is something different. Expected and anticipated progress. All start at more or less same level
    6*/7* is something different.
    I'm sure that the biggest part of players sold their Soulstones and don't have any joy on start farming for over 100 heroes (or let's take just top30/40) 200 or 250 or even 300 or more Soulstones again. That is something completely different as open up new gear levels, where most likely before 107/8 you can't fully gear anyway and farming gear us much faster as farming Soulstones.
    Especially those from elite only. But also from Arena/GA/guilds hop. Even if you have now lot of coins. Pretty fast you will be down to a point you can only buy 5 SS per day. Maybe 15 in 2 days.
    You can calculate how long it takes to buy lets say 200+250 (most likely would be more). More as 2 month for 1 hero.
    And if WoG rewards won't change you will have hard time evolving new heroes.
    That's total bullshit and I'm sure majority agrees. 99 other people from 2 guilds on my server do and that I know for sure.
    And that's not a casual guild (Noone below 1,4m power). Lot of them have a new VIP hero fully starred, geared (and lot also trained) on day 1 or soon after and still none of them would like more stars. More gear, higher level yes, but no stars

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    6* and 7* is definitely bullshit don't make useless threads

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lvl 110 is only to keep maxed out players busy. 6* would keep them busy as well.
    Getting to 110 will take somewhere between 6 to 12 months. 6* all heroes will probably take that kind of long as well.
    What do you gain from level 110? Stronger heroes. 6* will do the same.
    So far I don't see a lot of difference.
    Lvl 110 will enable us to make stamina and stocked up gear useful again.
    6* will make stocked up shop coins useful again.
    With lvl 110 a lot of people who aren't lvl 105 yet will fall behind again. I bet those players won't be very happy.
    With 6*, everyone can start farming soulstones at the same time again, so at least that option is less unfair.
    Only those who havent 5* the majority of important heroes yet will fall behind again.
    Conclusion: lvl 110 sucks and 6* sucks, since we have to start grinding a lot of time and stuff again.
    I bet you thought I was going to favour 6* over lvl 110?
    I'm not! I just wanted to show both options suck!

Pretty sure in this case not.
    Lvl110 and r3/4 is something different. Expected and anticipated progress. All start at more or less same level
    6*/7* is something different.
    I'm sure that the biggest part of players sold their Soulstones and don't have any joy on start farming for over 100 heroes (or let's take just top30/40) 200 or 250 or even 300 or more Soulstones again. That is something completely different as open up new gear levels, where most likely before 107/8 you can't fully gear anyway and farming gear us much faster as farming Soulstones.
    Especially those from elite only. But also from Arena/GA/guilds hop. Even if you have now lot of coins. Pretty fast you will be down to a point you can only buy 5 SS per day. Maybe 15 in 2 days.
    You can calculate how long it takes to buy lets say 200+250 (most likely would be more). More as 2 month for 1 hero.
    And if WoG rewards won't change you will have hard time evolving new heroes.
    That's total bullshit and I'm sure majority agrees. 99 other people from 2 guilds on my server do and that I know for sure.
    And that's not a casual guild (Noone below 1,4m power). Lot of them have a new VIP hero fully starred, geared (and lot also trained) on day 1 or soon after and still none of them would like more stars. More gear, higher level yes, but no stars
    actually its not different. 110 and r3/r4 is expected and anticipated by ur group, 6*7* is expected and anticipated by another group and another group which we'll name zissops group doesnt expect or anticipate either one of them.

lets say 6* is 200-220 stones and 7* we can forget about that for now since they wouldnt come out together anyway. each hero would take 40 days at 5 ss per day. seems like a long time to u but thats just cause u havent calculated how long itll take me to get r3, r4 gear. r3 will have 5 pieces r4 will have 5 pieces, each ez piece will prolly need 80 red pieces while the harder pieces will prolly take 160 red and 120 orange. so 10 pieces of gear at 80-280 fragments per makes it 800-2800 fragments. each fragment takes 3-5 runs to get so 4 runs avg. so we have 7200 runs at 14 stam each which is 100k stamina per hero or for me 188 days to complete per hero. u gotta remember i didnt take any SS reserves or token reserves into account so im not taking any gear reserves into account. 40 days per hero vs 188 days per hero, this means gearing up 1 hero takes longer than 6,7 and 8*s combined for that hero.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

You forget one thing:
    Guild, Arena and GA coins per day are limited for every one while stamina buys are much less for most (and with that raiding for gear) .... And r3 will most likely need max 2 new gear, rest is r2 or even r1, which is cheaper and other sources exist. And with new level will come new trial/portal/rift as source for new gear as well, also new temple rewards - but not for SS.

But as you like, we can make a survey - I can predict that the players that don't like to have 6*/7* are by far far more as those that are OK with new gear.

You forget one thing:
    Guild, Arena and GA coins per day are limited for every one while stamina buys are much less for most (and with that raiding for gear) .... And r3 will most likely need max 2 new gear, rest is r2 or even r1, which is cheaper and other sources exist. And with new level will come new trial/portal/rift as source for new gear as well, also new temple rewards - but not for SS.

But as you like, we can make a survey - I can predict that the players that don't like to have 6*/7* are by far far more as those that are OK with new gear.
    see this is exactly where i wanted to bring this post to. high Vips want r3r4 over 6* cause of this very point. they can use their gems/stamina buying to gain an advantage over others while with 6* theyll be moving up at the same pace as others. it all comes down to this same point as always. they gain an advantage its ok, they dont get an advantage its not ok.

It has nothing really to do with high Vips or not.
    Already with spending almost nothing you get easily VIP3/4 or more. Buying only one of the cards more or less regulary for long time most that are now lvl103+ plus are vip8/9/10 or higher and can easily reset 6,7 times a day, plus admiration (gold or gems) + free stamina + stamina reg + other sources for gear (trail, portal, rift, temple) is enough to farm gear much faster as the harder SS.
    Vip0 in that lvl are an almost not existing group of people

And you take some strange values, you just assume 200 SS but high gear fragments. 4* to 5* is already 50 SS more, so 6* would most likely be more as 200.while for gear you can see that a new gear tier only needs 1 or 2 new items, that maybe will need 100 (but maybe just 80 as this amount was introduced "short" ago (except 2 orange items) , same as 14 stamina stages) frags and rest would be r2 or even r1 ( eg Allaround shoes are used for 4 gear tiers, Dragon boots only for 3 so far)

And again, we can make a survey and see how many would be for new gear tier (which happened always) and how many for more stars (which never happened)