Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linking Id problem

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Linking Id problem

Hi,

I was a hero charge player on an Android device and I changed to the iOS device and managed to transfer it successfully.

The problem now is that I lost my original Android(old device) and I want to change playing from the iOS device(new device) to my new Android phone.

I tried to link my Google play account but I was forced to play a new account on the new Android phone.

Is there a way for me to link my iOS device (new device) to my new Android phone?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #kreygasm View Post
    Hi,

I was a hero charge player on an Android device and I changed to the iOS device and managed to transfer it successfully.

The problem now is that I lost my original Android(old device) and I want to change playing from the iOS device(new device) to my new Android phone.

I tried to link my Google play account but I was forced to play a new account on the new Android phone.

Is there a way for me to link my iOS device (new device) to my new Android phone?

Thanks in advance.
    Dear Leader
    Please make a factory reset to your new device and login the correct Gmail and try again. If you don't use the iOS device any more, we could help swapping both your iOS account and new android account with each other. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks for the reply Betty,

I tried factory setting but it's still the same. The Google play id had its payment history of heroes charge but it didn't have the old account.

If I want to both use the iOS and android can u link them? Or do I need to give up one of the devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please make a factory reset to your new device and login the correct Gmail and try again. If you don't use the iOS device any more, we could help swapping both your iOS account and new android account with each other. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I tried factory setting but it's still the same. The Google play id had its payment history of heroes charge but it didn't have the old account.

If I want to both use the iOS and android can u link them? Or do I need to give up one of the devices?

Or can u just unlink it so that the ios that im currently playing becomes the old device so that i can link it to my new android.

My ign name is : #kreygasm
    Server 6, or can u email me the things you need at : mydirtysneakers@gmail.com

Dear Leader
    It would be a bit complicated. You may give us both the new and old account id on your devices and then we can swap them around with each other. But another step or steps are needed after that to make it accessible from both platforms. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Or can u just unlink it so that the ios that im currently playing becomes the old device so that i can link it to my new android.

My ign name is : #kreygasm
    Server 6, or can u email me the things you need at : mydirtysneakers@gmail.com
    Dear Leader
    We will try. But please don't give us your emails because we don't have any of users emails because google doesn't reveal them to third parties. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    It would be a bit complicated. You may give us both the new and old account id on your devices and then we can swap them around with each other. But another step or steps are needed after that to make it accessible from both platforms. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty , my id was lost :'( i opened my heroes charge and it was a new id on server 182. What should i do?

I didnt managed to screenshot my id number, but i have my id name. Help please

The new android with new id is : 27072898

Can you please swap it back with my old account : kreygasm
    Account id: 1500385

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    Dear Leader
    We've unlinked the ios - android link for your account now. You may try link it again in-game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We've unlinked the ios - android link for your account now. You may try link it again in-game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, my lvl 104 id (#kreygasm) on the ios was lost, maybe youve erased it? I restarted both my ios and the android but i dont have the id in server 6.

What is happenig? Dis i just lost my account like that?

Both my ios and android have id with lvl 1. Wheres my lvl 104 id...

My level 104 id on the ios is lost. I started the game Nd suddenly its a level 1 id..what happened to my lvl 104 id..

Id name:#kreygasm
    Id no: 1500385

My level 104 id on the ios is lost. I started the game Nd suddenly its a level 1 id..what happened to my lvl 104 id..

Id name:#kreygasm
    Id no: 1500385
    Dear Leader
    Your account was linked to your old android. After we unlinked the ios - android link. You would get a new account id on your new android device. We will replace 27072898 with 1500385 for you. Please check if it's working now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you for giving me back my account.

Now there is another problem. I tried to link the id in android to the ios as a backup.

Put in the codes, it says linking successful but when i enter the game in ios the id is still the same lvl 1.