Thread: Delivery failed yet charged multiple times

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Delivery failed yet charged multiple times

Name: [S] Cody
    Server: 130
    Account ID: 19317367

Attempted to purchase at least 5 weekly cards and 1 seasonal card which were all failed deliveries yet the money was still taken out of my account. Ideally I would like to be refunded those several purchases and compensated in game with gems or extensions since if I didn't waste my time to make this thread I would be getting my money stolen which is pretty poor customer service.

Still waiting here.

STILL waiting here.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    odd, usually you cant purchase a new event card until the old one is nearly expired, not sure about the weekly ones tho, but the monthly and seasonal work that way

It's a matter of it wouldn't go through so i'd have to retry yet UCool would still steal my money.

Still waiting UCool.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [S] Cody View Post
    Name: [S] Cody
    Server: 130
    Account ID: 19317367

Attempted to purchase at least 5 weekly cards and 1 seasonal card which were all failed deliveries yet the money was still taken out of my account. Ideally I would like to be refunded those several purchases and compensated in game with gems or extensions since if I didn't waste my time to make this thread I would be getting my money stolen which is pretty poor customer service.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your orders as soon as possible. If you would like to have a refund, for the duplicate orders. Please contact and ask help from iTunes. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty