Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Training heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Not sure even OJ Simpsons lawyers could argue against the evidence in this instance. Good luck talking your way out of this rather awkward situation, just use the famous political u-turn. Claim that you had meant magic power does benefit healing and that is the point you have been trying to make but everyone misunderstood. Great thread by the way, most fun I've seen in these forums in ages, keep up the great entertainment guys

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    Not sure even OJ Simpsons lawyers could argue against the evidence in this instance. Good luck talking your way out of this rather awkward situation, just use the famous political u-turn. Claim that you had meant magic power does benefit healing and that is the point you have been trying to make but everyone misunderstood. Great thread by the way, most fun I've seen in these forums in ages, keep up the great entertainment guys
    Alternative healing.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    Alternative healing.
    that just went right over 99.9% of the heads :P

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    lol..

Happy to see I got everyone bashing their brains out trying to make me admit that magic power increases healing, but good luck trying further guys. Good luck training your Chaps, also

It's not like I even care or bother replying. Henry is probably a dumb 14yr old who thinks adding posts to his counter will pay for his College or keep him for starving, so I understand his intention of replying and replying and replying to this thread (and not only this one), but he knows deep down in his heart how useless and lack of information his posts give.

As for U-turns, no. I don't bitch, despite some members of this forum.

I sure had a laugh seeing everyone trying his best to prove his point on the internet. lol x2
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe (Einstein said)

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Happy to see I got everyone bashing their brains out trying to make me admit that magic power increases healing, but good luck trying further guys.
    That +6950 magic power is totally not worth. What's the difference between a max trained Chap and non-trained Chap? +22k hp, !!!!!!!! +5energy restored, !!!!!!! +500-600hp added to each healing tick which is a total of 2000-3000hp heal.
    Beside the fact you don't understand (or can calculate) the difference between 6xx magic power boost from Mystic and 6950 from training, you already did

It's not like I even care or bother replying.
    Ah,thats not a reply, right?
    BTW, thx for making me much younger and don't worry, I have a very good job, that still gives me enough time reading (and writing) here and there, especially something so funny that enlightens my day.
    Please keep on... I'm sure lot others are amused as well

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks for pointing out the stats and images, Archon.

Once again, my point is proven. Only benefit Chaplain gets from training is the +22k hp which increases her survivability.

That +6950 magic power is totally not worth. What's the difference between a max trained Chap and non-trained Chap? +22k hp, !!!!!!!! +5energy restored, !!!!!!! +500-600hp added to each healing tick which is a total of 2000-3000hp heal. WOW, never thought training Chaplain would be so worth, except the +22k hp boost. *sarcasm*

And now, don't tell me "2000-3000 total heal per ulti" is great, nor is "+5 energy restored due to LB". Very good use of 1,2M resources and 12500 gems to speed up training. I'll pass.

EDIT: Ain't even gonna bother replying to Henry since 99% of his posts are useless and goes from left to right just for the sake of adding posts to his counter. VM.. lmao. Who the fk mention VM anyways? If so.. let's add Moutain, PK, DW and other useless to the equation so we can develop the conversation and end nowhere. Once again, Henry my friend.. once again, you never fail to amuse me with your amount of useless posts. Keep it up, you're doing great. Does ucool feed you for spamming their board?
    @Shortround: is your Chaplain red+2 untrained? If yes, please post a picture of your chap team, and while she is healing, please screenshot it and paste it here on this thread, so we can see the number of HP gain per wave... So that we can compare her with our maxed trained chaplain. I don't want to debate with anyone. I just want to see pictures and numbers. Thanks

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I have provided a video, look above, do you want more proof? :PPp

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I have provided a video, look above, do you want more proof? :PPp
    I did see your video, Zissop. And i already have my own opinion, thanks
    As i said above, mine is also maxed trained
    I just want to see Shortround's Chaplain healing his team and her healing amount per wave
    Last edited by Xineohp; 04-22-2017 at 09:54 AM. Reason: typo

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Not maxed, neither halfway I think. As I didn't bother training her. Got more important heroes to spend 12000 gems on rather than Chaplain. I think her training is blue or purple.

@zissop: nice quote my friend. Couldn't have come up with something more original than that. *cough* yeah I saw your brackets. Pitty you can only write well known quotes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This guy is obviously a troll so dont feed him

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGACHIGUERI View Post
    This guy is obviously a troll so dont feed him
    i love feeding trolls... shortround is prolly training his chap as we speak, hes just denying hes wrong in the thread
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Did a single one of you troglodytes bother to email/ask someone from ucool?

Surely...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thank you for the well thought out and written response, very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Thank you for the well thought out and written response, very helpful.
    If you have nothing to contribute, then please refrain from filling this thread with unnecessary remarks