Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Training heroes

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Ok. Everyone thinks he did the math but none has ever tested a fucking non trained Chap vs a max trained one. Healing is the same. And we are not talking here about items that increase her healing abilities, like the red Jade item.

Good luck thinking magic power increases any other skill than damage skills.

And stop adding LB to the equation. We all know LB + Chap is a glass heal cannon, that's why her healing is so powerful, NOT BECAUSE OF TRAINING. LB's skill restores energy to heroes that have healing abilities.

TLDR: her healing ability is correlated to her INT amount, not magic power. Once and for all. Have you guys ever played any game other than HC? That's how healing works on most games. Don't tell me my Disci priest in WOW will heal harder because of +magic power gear. Just an example
    Image1: maxed chap and lb.

Chap heals herself for 19645 per healing wave and recovers 205 energy.
    LB is healed by 17083 per healing wave.

Image2: maxed chap and lb with a non-trained mystic (Aura: increase 636 magic power for the whole team)

Chap heals herself for 20216 per healing wave and recovers 211 energy.
    LB is healed by 17579 per healing wave.

Those are the same heroes and same training, you can do this experiment yourself whenever you want.

How do you explain this?
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ok. Everyone thinks he did the math but none has ever tested a fucking non trained Chap vs a max trained one. Healing is the same. And we are not talking here about items that increase her healing abilities, like the red Jade item.

Good luck thinking magic power increases any other skill than damage skills.

And stop adding LB to the equation. We all know LB + Chap is a glass heal cannon, that's why her healing is so powerful, NOT BECAUSE OF TRAINING. LB's skill restores energy to heroes that have healing abilities.

TLDR: her healing ability is correlated to her INT amount, not magic power. Once and for all. Have you guys ever played any game other than HC? That's how healing works on most games. Don't tell me my Disci priest in WOW will heal harder because of +magic power gear. Just an example
    are u still trying just cause i was the one that said u were wrong? would it make u feel better if it was someone else? ive been playing mmos for over 20 years, wow is not the first and its not the last mmo, people gotta stop using it as an example for everything. revelation online is one of if not the newest decent mmo and even there magic attack affects healing.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    So to sum it up - MY provides +636 Magic Power which results in 496 HP per wave healed more and 6 more energy restored as without MY boost

Now from training she gets 6950 more Magic Power - thatīs over 10 times more as MY boost - which logically then results in over 5k HP more healed per wave and 60 more energy more gained...

And that does definately make a difference.....

Also read this or watch the release video of VM (which is most likely a not trained Chap)
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post268904

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Using mystic to prove a point. I'm glad you were able to find a good use for mystic archon

Quote Originally Posted by ocular View Post
    Using mystic to prove a point. I'm glad you were able to find a good use for mystic archon
    See, he's not entirely useless

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Thanks for pointing out the stats and images, Archon.

Once again, my point is proven. Only benefit Chaplain gets from training is the +22k hp which increases her survivability.

That +6950 magic power is totally not worth. What's the difference between a max trained Chap and non-trained Chap? +22k hp, !!!!!!!! +5energy restored, !!!!!!! +500-600hp added to each healing tick which is a total of 2000-3000hp heal. WOW, never thought training Chaplain would be so worth, except the +22k hp boost. *sarcasm*

And now, don't tell me "2000-3000 total heal per ulti" is great, nor is "+5 energy restored due to LB". Very good use of 1,2M resources and 12500 gems to speed up training. I'll pass.

EDIT: Ain't even gonna bother replying to Henry since 99% of his posts are useless and goes from left to right just for the sake of adding posts to his counter. VM.. lmao. Who the fk mention VM anyways? If so.. let's add Moutain, PK, DW and other useless to the equation so we can develop the conversation and end nowhere. Once again, Henry my friend.. once again, you never fail to amuse me with your amount of useless posts. Keep it up, you're doing great. Does ucool feed you for spamming their board?
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    First of all you said healing is not affected by magic power. You admitted you are wrong.

Secondly pairing a full trained chaplain with LB makes almost full her energy after ultimate. A non trained chaplain maybe does not fill even half of her energy.

So what are you talking about? That you don't like the combo CH + LB? It's your problem. All your other assumptions have been proven​ wrong.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thanks for pointing out the stats and images, Archon.

Once again, my point is proven. Only benefit Chaplain gets from training is the +22k hp which increases her survivability.

That +6950 magic power is totally not worth. What's the difference between a max trained Chap and non-trained Chap? +22k hp, !!!!!!!! +5energy restored, !!!!!!! +500-600hp added to each healing tick which is a total of 2000-3000hp heal. WOW, never thought training Chaplain would be so worth, except the +22k hp boost. *sarcasm*

And now, don't tell me "2000-3000 total heal per ulti" is great, nor is "+5 energy restored due to LB". Very good use of 1,2M resources and 12500 gems to speed up training. I'll pass.

EDIT: Ain't even gonna bother replying to Henry since 99% of his posts are useless and goes from left to right just for the sake of adding posts to his counter. VM.. lmao. Who the fk mention VM anyways? If so.. let's add Moutain, PK, DW and other useless to the equation so we can develop the conversation and end nowhere. Once again, Henry my friend.. once again, you never fail to amuse me with your amount of useless posts. Keep it up, you're doing great. Does ucool feed you for spamming their board?
    You just got completely proven wrong yet you still think you're in the right.
    Nice job.

Well, in my images an additional 636 magic power from mystic added:
    486 Heal per wave (chap is healed by 571 because of her 15% "bonus to being healed").
    6 Energy per wave.

Full training is 6950 extra magic power, so it will roughly give 5310 for heal and 65 energy per wave.

Each ulti consists of 4 waves (or ticks), so you get a total of 21240 extra HP healed and 260 extra energy for the entire ulti.

Omg omg omg. 600+ per wave with a 600 magic power in + from Mystic. From training you get 6900magic power. That means you get 6900+ heal per wave. Some guys just don t admit when they are wrong. I know another 1 like this guy on another thread.
    I told you in a early post. I dueled a guy thay had under 3000 magoc ppwer for training. Mime chap os full trained and healed 5000+ / wave.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Well, in my images an additional 636 magic power from mystic added:
    486 Heal per wave (chap is healed by 571 because of her 15% "bonus to being healed").
    6 Energy per wave.

Full training is 6950 extra magic power, so it will roughly give 5310 for heal and 65 energy per wave.

Each ulti consists of 4 waves (or ticks), so you get a total of 21240 extra HP healed and 260 extra energy for the entire ulti.
    and then u gotta add in the fact it heals ur whole team which is up to 5 heroes which makes it a 106200 hp healed difference
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    A video of an almost full trained vs non trained. Short round watch carefully, open your eyes (and mind). Numbers in green are HP gain, yellow is energy.

Now he will tell you this is a bug

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    A hahaha, sorry, can't stop replying to you to see how much of a fool you proof you are with each post more.

1. Again you showed you can't read (or understand) , the values you are talking about are from the magic power boost MY gives, which is less as 10% of what training gives
    As you have problems multiplying by 10 I did it for you, but guess that you also didn't read
    2. Where did I go left or right? I always said the same point, you on the other hand first call everyone a fool and not knowing anything or haven't tested it and now commit magic power boosts healing, but try to explain why you think it's not worth
    3. Again you did not read and understand, the link to the VM thread was an example where KimoD pointed out the Chap in the release video can't be trained as it heals so little compared to a trained one and in the video you could see the healing values of untrained to compare with the healing values on the pics of archon of a trained one
    But well, hard to understand the context for you, huh?
    4. Please go on answering, you amuse a lot of people

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    and then u gotta add in the fact it heals ur whole team which is up to 5 heroes which makes it a 106200 hp healed difference
    I preferred to write it as 21240 HP per hero because not all your team will neccesarily be alive when chap ulti's, but yes - the difference between a maxed trained chap and a zero trained chap is huge.

I just want to add that my chap is maxed trained maxed academy (all books), that's why the numbers are different between my images and zissop's video.