Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch 3.0 incoming !!!! First impressions

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

Patch 3.0 incoming !!!! First impressions

Hello everybody, today the preview of the next patch who will be released in May :

Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Good one, happy aprils fool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Alendris, good one, but please don't give this guys ideas

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Like most of you guessed it, it's an April's fool but not 100% fake because there is some points who will really come (like level 110 for exemple) but no bananas and pinapple unfortunately

Hope you had some interesting feelings reading this patch and that you don't want to kill me

Happy 1st April for everybody

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    the best update!

110 will kill the game once and for all. This is more than sure unless they change the grinding process with something faster.

At.least half of my guild will quit, I'm sure. We loose players now, then I don't even know if I will still enjoy to play.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    110 will kill the game once and for all. This is more than sure unless they change the grinding process with something faster.

At.least half of my guild will quit, I'm sure. We loose players now, then I don't even know if I will still enjoy to play.
    its nice how 90% of ur guild quit on the lvl 100 cap then another 70% quit on the lvl 105 cap and now another 50% will quit when the lvl 110 cap comes. the game must be losing soooo many people from these lvl caps, ur definitely so sure every single time.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ah lol. The thing with the old hero change got me interested.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    well1 just my thought, since the new server event & hero pack come out, it is clear ucool now focusing target new players, unfortunately, old players gone in old server ,new players come in from new server, the fact this game is less then 3 years old but over 200 servers might indicate that, plus the thread about evil rabbit have been in arena, crusade, guild shop all over 177 server or above say it all about ucool mentality i may be wrong but that how this game is going so far, my opinion anyway

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12

More as half o my guild, me included waiting for new lvl cap. It's quite boring having to choose which third class hero to r2 and which second/third to train.
    45 of us are on max xp for weeks, max xpd all META heroes and much more...
    New campaign and gc/trial/rift will be a welcomed but short challenge, then it's the race to 110 and gearing that will keep people motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    its nice how 90% of ur guild quit on the lvl 100 cap then another 70% quit on the lvl 105 cap and now another 50% will quit when the lvl 110 cap comes. the game must be losing soooo many people from these lvl caps, ur definitely so sure every single time.
    Yes idiot. Game has loose 80% at least of its user base. How ridiculous person you are...a total jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    More as half o my guild, me included waiting for new lvl cap. It's quite boring having to choose which third class hero to r2 and which second/third to train.
    45 of us are on max xp for weeks, max xpd all META heroes and much more...
    New campaign and gc/trial/rift will be a welcomed but short challenge, then it's the race to 110 and gearing that will keep people motivated.
    I dont know about your guild but if you look around you will see empty guilds and servers. People can't do the same things again and again.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    90% of games build around levels and level caps. Of course, every game LOSE players, because everyone have their own mind. And it's normal what some % of people leave because they don't have enough time or will to level up characters to level cap. It's happens in every game. Every guild have core amount of players who keep everyone around them. Developers just create game worlds for us, they can't keep players use game forever.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I dont know about your guild but if you look around you will see empty guilds and servers. People can't do the same things again and again.
    In our GT bracket I see enough full guilds.
    You are right, people can't do same thing over and over.
    And that means for most : they can't play /grind daily if there's no progress related - and that's as it is now.
    With new level cap, there are new goals, new things to achieve... Right now... Nothing

Make goals without increasing level cap - that's the right way. Increase level cap very slowly. Heroes camp was in the right direction, they have to differentiate the heroes without level cap needed to be increased.