Thread: No Chemist in GT????

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

No Chemist in GT????

Good evening, my server is 117 and since the released of the new version, we could see Warlock in the Guild Tournament but no Chemist there to collect his souls...Please fix it fast, a lot of people are mad and weird why that thing happened.....There are many members who are still collecting his souls, so its competely unfair! My id is : 17499269

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    chemist and warlord are both in the shop they just dont appear at the same time so when u refresh u get one or the other. this is how the shops somewat used to work in the old days.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

its not about me, its about that almost all server cannot see Chemist in Gt shop today

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Ucool dont just wanna give players sw soulstone easily. Sw randomly appear in gt shop instead of the other heroes whenever reseting gt shop. First time to experience it. They said it is not a bug. Ucool may not increase the soul stone slot in gt shop and we will not see some soul stone whenever we reset the shop as you could not find chemist. fuckucool!!

It seems to me like a screen bug, its true that every time one hero randomly wont apprear in GT shop, now i could see Chemist and not Fairy

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    There are 13 heroes and only 12 slots so everytime you refresh there will be 1 hero missing

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i would love that to happen to mine, i hardly ever seen sw

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i would love that to happen to mine, i hardly ever seen sw
    o.0
    it's only been 1 day

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    o.0
    it's only been 1 day
    2 days now, pls give me the bug and remove chemist from my shop.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    For all my games in different servers, heroes are still the same and they never changed. So if I have SW on the first day while Chemist is missing, i also have him on the second day without the Chemist. Seems like they don't refresh everyday unless you explicitly click the refresh button. Not sure if that also happens to everyone else

New Comers
    been 3 days .. and I have manually refreshed all 3 days, both before and after the regular system refresh, and there is still no chemist. This is a problem

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wattsja View Post
    been 3 days .. and I have manually refreshed all 3 days, both before and after the regular system refresh, and there is still no chemist. This is a problem
    Itīs just a chance for Chemist/Serpent - one of both will be there - the other not.

I had days where I refrshed 4 times and never got Serpent and on other days refreshed 4 times and always got Serpent.

So you just have bad luck....