Thread: Horrible update

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Bad update

Very sure little witch skill thunder description is wrong it shows 0.8 but its still 1.2
    Wind guard is disabled no 40% spd boost nor shield...

Angelyne skills corona and full moon has different cd in healer and attack mode.. with 55% -cd in healer mode it's 4 & 9 while in attack mode it's 6 & 14... her 64% spell vamp seems weaker than before feels like half of it
    Corona has heal over time effect but the amount is like level 1 it does not change at all even if at level 5 it's still 50 but description says 130

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
    Very sure little witch skill thunder description is wrong it shows 0.8 but its still 1.2
    Wind guard is disabled no 40% spd boost nor shield...

Angelyne skills corona and full moon has different cd in healer and attack mode.. with 55% -cd in healer mode it's 4 & 9 while in attack mode it's 6 & 14... her 64% spell vamp seems weaker than before feels like half of it
    Corona has heal over time effect but the amount is like level 1 it does not change at all even if at level 5 it's still 50 but description says 130
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will report the problems to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks Betty
    Little witch wind guard is working now

Sorry Betty
    Regarding angelyne full moon description says it will prioritise enemy heroes is not true.. if enemy hero is near say 3 minions the min hit from full moon is only 1 which is super weak 😑... same thing in healer mode I think it should prioritise lowest hp 1st...
    Either these or suggestion to make it better
    "Full moon will release max 6 layers to each heroes with her range healing or damaging them"
    It's her random-ness that makes her full moon weak

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
    Sorry Betty
    Regarding angelyne full moon description says it will prioritise enemy heroes is not true.. if enemy hero is near say 3 minions the min hit from full moon is only 1 which is super weak ... same thing in healer mode I think it should prioritise lowest hp 1st...
    Either these or suggestion to make it better
    "Full moon will release max 6 layers to each heroes with her range healing or damaging them"
    It's her random-ness that makes her full moon weak
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback again.And we've left a message to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Can we make a point of you updating all the game changes you do in the patch notes please. instead of tweaking shit and not telling us about it. like for example how youve nerfed the crap out of shadow strikes movement speed and the movement speed on her ulti. and btw her changes on the ulti are idiotic because you take away tap targetting at the same time. like WTF were you thinking? seriously... shes almost unplayable now because itll ulti a minion instead of the hero im trying to target... this is game breaking crap. removing the targetting setup is the dumbest thing ive seen you guys do. the gameplay was shitty at best with it. now its just trash. who the hell is in charge of making all these changes. they need their head examined either that or fired.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    I agree with Synapsis. This has been raised multiple times, at least keep a separate thread with all update logs so we can follow. There is a serious lack of system logs and update log in this game.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    they nerf the running speed on all. mostly all speeds dont stack any more. my guess is they will back themselves behind the beta testing.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Quote Originally Posted by Mond3 View Post
    I agree with Synapsis. This has been raised multiple times, at least keep a separate thread with all update logs so we can follow. There is a serious lack of system logs and update log in this game.
    Dear Player
    Sorry about that. Forgot updating the March 30st's update here. And it includes the latest update log now. Thanks.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...942#post260942

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty
    I really do think more needs to be done for this game. developers seriously needs to buckup and release updates more frequent instead of waiting 2 to 4 weeks.
    I honestly dunno why mobile moba games like to nerf support so much..
    balance is seriously bad in this game and I'm still wondering why this game has that lame handy xbow... start of match everyone gets it... experience from char kills is 100% to all teammates so in less than 10 mins winning team can get to 18

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    In my opinion this is best balanced game i have played so far. Ye crossbow should be removed, and jungle creeps should give same amount of xp that 2 normal creeps can give.

It's either reduce or remove the % exp gain from handy xbow...
    It's not "that" balanced yet and updates are slow
    Just updated and daily event got stupidly ridiculous.. play 3 rank games and mvp with new char to get freebies... this game is seriously forcing more plays on rank I feel
    Of coz I can choose but it's that feeling of not getting freebies that's nagging
    What's more all this freebies runes help level up ridiculous amount rune level requirements

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ku kuk ��������������