Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greedy motherfuckers!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Angry Greedy motherfuckers!

What the FUCK? So skins, who should only be cosmetic, cost 184,95 fucking dollars?????????? You are forced to purchase all packs before you can purchase that for 99,99 that contain the skin. And you cant even chose whos skin you get? How the hell are you thinking?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    this kind of lucky draw gambling is the worst system of pay to win can offer...

well, offer came because there are buyers.. so cant blame on ucool too, they only took an opportunity from peoples from tough server like 58, 27... peoples there need to become competitive to survive and have pride.. well, 1000$ was seems too much, so i bet peoples on that server not all buy that, SO ucool are offering cheaper one (i calculate 185$) but with random lucky draw in cover...

LMAO, anyone who understand marketing know this is same inside different bundle. i guess ucool's sales rate up now, and they are laughing their ass now behind the monitor watching all $ are pilling up..

And ucool are waiting too, some unlucky fellows have their skins fragment almost done when bough this 185$ hero skin package.. and there ucool will be their anxiety savior, release another "best deal" so that unlucky fellows can spend 185$ again to finish their unfinished skin..

And.... in the future, if variety of hero skins added, this will not 50% chance again between TF and mani skin.. but become so much random.. so i think in the future to make sure you get a certain hero skins is better by buying tru 1000$ event, than spam this 185$ to gamble... like i said same inside different marketing bundle.. and ucool know how to force players to buy it (maybe they will release bunny/wp skin in the future, who will not crazy over that. lol)

great marketing plans, ucool.... but im done, im now just enjoying this game while it last, well positive side, i meet lot of friends here.. i will be play casual and avoid tough servers.. and im waiting for skins to be free to farm from campaign? maybe? but who knows when LOL, ucool know keep their hot stuff (clue: rabbit)

well guys, if u dont want this game turn out to be what i said above, just make petition to ucool asap, that "if player already have/summon/craft certain hero skin, its fragment will not pop up again from Hero Skin Fragment Chest"... DONT LET UCOOL HAVE THEIR WAY TO MILK U IN THE FUTURE!! good luck guys!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    +1 for all balokkayu said.
    Even in S58 there's not much ppl buy this package. Some Top player already have it at previous event, i guess only around 10 ppl have it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    First, they don't release Evil rabbit, now, skins for money (lot of money). Everyone, don't spend money on next event, boycott uCool! Spread this message

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I am VIP15 and i have stopped completley since last event. And Im not gonna buy even the weekley pack. Too bad there are idiots supporting this kind of behaviour from uCool and this will only encourage uCool to continue like this. The worst part is those people who complain about the game lacking new stuff but still will purchase the 99 dollar pack, you can go fuck yourself.

This cant be blamed on uCool caus they see that even if they offer literally dog shit in the mail, people would still buy that.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    agreed VIP 14 here. not buying ANYTHING anymore. fucking idiots who spent all the money to buy skins originally. This final feed fed Ucool the idea that they should continue the raping of p(l)ayers, and did NOT ....not even one iota ....listen to the original backlash. Then adding insult to injury it's a fucking RANDOM skin?
    fuck
    you.

You... UCOOL... you had something amazing, and worth investing in. then the greed kicked in.
    it was... understandable. you were feeling like a rock star who could fart in a microphone, and sell it as an ep for the fans.

get your fucking minds straight.

Quote Originally Posted by balokkayu View Post
    this kind of lucky draw gambling is the worst system of pay to win can offer...

well, offer came because there are buyers.. so cant blame on ucool too, they only took an opportunity from peoples from tough server like 58, 27... peoples there need to become competitive to survive and have pride.. well, 1000$ was seems too much, so i bet peoples on that server not all buy that, SO ucool are offering cheaper one (i calculate 185$) but with random lucky draw in cover...

LMAO, anyone who understand marketing know this is same inside different bundle. i guess ucool's sales rate up now, and they are laughing their ass now behind the monitor watching all $ are pilling up..

And ucool are waiting too, some unlucky fellows have their skins fragment almost done when bough this 185$ hero skin package.. and there ucool will be their anxiety savior, release another "best deal" so that unlucky fellows can spend 185$ again to finish their unfinished skin..

And.... in the future, if variety of hero skins added, this will not 50% chance again between TF and mani skin.. but become so much random.. so i think in the future to make sure you get a certain hero skins is better by buying tru 1000$ event, than spam this 185$ to gamble... like i said same inside different marketing bundle.. and ucool know how to force players to buy it (maybe they will release bunny/wp skin in the future, who will not crazy over that. lol)

great marketing plans, ucool.... but im done, im now just enjoying this game while it last, well positive side, i meet lot of friends here.. i will be play casual and avoid tough servers.. and im waiting for skins to be free to farm from campaign? maybe? but who knows when LOL, ucool know keep their hot stuff (clue: rabbit)

well guys, if u dont want this game turn out to be what i said above, just make petition to ucool asap, that "if player already have/summon/craft certain hero skin, its fragment will not pop up again from Hero Skin Fragment Chest"... DONT LET UCOOL HAVE THEIR WAY TO MILK U IN THE FUTURE!! good luck guys!
    hmm.. valid point.. yes when lot of skin available later, then to get specific skin harder than now if using that random drop skin chest.

maybe that is why too, ucool make us to buy from 5$ first, for more income.

this game become wallet warrior only game. so sad

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I just want to say: Stupid ucool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    To add to ucool's greed, i think ucool has ninja-nerfed the Training Field. On my acc, the attributes increment per training is less than usual, since the latest update.. The attributes increment is very minimal.. Is this happening to me only, or to anyone else too?

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    What the FUCK? So skins, who should only be cosmetic, cost 184,95 fucking dollars?????????? You are forced to purchase all packs before you can purchase that for 99,99 that contain the skin. And you cant even chose whos skin you get? How the hell are you thinking?
    I agree with your astute assessment of UCOOL and their desire to fornicate us.

New Comers
    It is not just you. I have also noticed minimal increases especially in Ninja Assassin who I am training at this time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm Vip 13, very close to VIP 14 (around 3600 points to go). Honestly, I don't really care much about the skins, blabla that cost a ton, not that they're game breaking or anything, but every once in a while, it seems they're releasing some game breaking feature / heroes for the high VIP, not sure if it's intentional or a mistake. The main problem that made me feel really bored now is the feature / gameplay has reached its limit, for example, I don't care about GT, not even going to be competitive and keep guild hopping to get the most out of GT points, yet they just keep adding important heroes to the GT shop, so they're really forcing people to cash a little bit. Don't care about WoG too, I actually enjoy being in a dead server with almost no competition, it's possible that's the thing that made me bored but there's no real merit or achievement or anything for becoming the strongest in the game or just strong or whatever.

At first I thought spending 20-50 usd per month seems nothing, but after a while, it really gets annoying, especially being in 3rd world country. I've currently stopped the weekly cards, monthly, and seasonal card, I'd probably still cash for that when they have easter event but really on the edge of quitting here.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We will forward your post to our producer. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    What's the point?
    To hear "Everything works as intended, thanks for playing heroes charge?"
    From update to update you are ruining your own game and loosing players and money.
    Way to go uncool

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    What will you forward to your producer? That they are greedy mofos?