Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 91

Thread: Evil Rabbit in GT SHOP

  1. #61
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol ace snow you're so weak 🤣
    Thanks but I'm growing up buddy
    I did beat LV 105 and I'm 103

  2. #62
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MS13 View Post
    Yeah I have him already 5* almost full training
    Ucool should respect high vip users but already 6 months and you have enough time to use rabbit. Ucool should give a chance for low vip users to have rabbit. This is not a game only for the high vip users. Of course, high vip users are important because they give ucool money but ucool cannnot manage the game only with high vip users.

  3. #63
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Frankfurt
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    4
    This is really a joke.
    This game is going to fuck itself... This release politics of vip heroes is just a joke.
    Now they even release heroes in the shops who only have a chance to appear. Haha. Are you fucking serious? Not only that you released a retarded hero before rabbit, now you even have to refresh the shop several times until the hero appears.
    This is really the worst thing you could have done. I'm done with the game, I'm not spending any more money into it. It's really sad seeing where the game started and where it is now..... Going down the drain.

  4. #64
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    Thanks but I'm growing up buddy
    I did beat LV 105 and I'm 103
    the fact that you don't want rabbit to be released shows how shit a player you are

  5. #65
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    4
    It is good that ucool doesnt release strong heroes to non/low vip cheapskates. If you want anything premium in this life you should have to pay for it. There should be heroes like Evil Rabbit and Wind Priest that are high VIP only heroes. They should never be in any stores. So stop crying and if you cared about it so much you would be a high vip level and paid for these heroes already.

  6. #66
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    the fact that you don't want rabbit to be released shows how shit a player you are
    What's your problem I didn't say anything about rabbit 😲

  7. #67
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    I don't know how to play and i want a permanent advantage
    Yes you're right.

  8. #68
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    It is good that ucool doesnt release strong heroes to non/low vip cheapskates. If you want anything premium in this life you should have to pay for it. There should be heroes like Evil Rabbit and Wind Priest that are high VIP only heroes. They should never be in any stores. So stop crying and if you cared about it so much you would be a high vip level and paid for these heroes already.
    I agree I don't want Evil rabbit or Wind priest to be in Shop that should be the advantage of high VIP player's only So how people know that we are high VIP player's if all able to get rabbit?
    Ucool if you put rabbit on shop you will make the server messy everywhere

  9. #69
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Weak crying bitch

  10. #70
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    lol at crybabies ms13 and that richiman troll. rabbit is nowhere in wp's league and avenger destroys him now, he is good but nowhere good enough to be click and win now, only shit players like ms13 and richiman depend hugely on him to win and afraid that others get him 🤣 btw i don't have rabbit but have wp and avenger and i'm top 100 wog so i don't care whether he goes to shop or not as i don't need to rely on him to win unlike those crybabies 🤣

  11. #71
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol at crybabies ms13 and that richiman troll. rabbit is nowhere in wp's league and avenger destroys him now, he is good but nowhere good enough to be click and win now, only shit players like ms13 and richiman depend hugely on him to win and afraid that others get him �� btw i don't have rabbit but have wp and avenger and i'm top 100 wog so i don't care whether he goes to shop or not as i don't need to rely on him to win unlike those crybabies ��
    Yes I agree. Strong players who have these VIP heroes doesn't really care if you have them as well because they still know how to beat your defense in arena or how to counter you in WoG. But for those who does not know how to fight well and simply relying on the high percentage win using the VIP heroes they have, they will surely complain if these VIP heroes are release to vip0-vip10 players because they will lose their advantage over them.

  12. #72
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    4
    You guys are forgetting it is a free to play game. Not a give me everything for free game.

  13. #73
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    3
    Seems, you don`t want Evil rabbit and Wind priest to be in shop, because these heroes are for fools(vip11+), wich cannot play with normal heroes and equal adversary, so need smth like Wind priest, who can win 1 against 5. Better you buy rabbit, than try to think. So of course you don't want it to other players)) , premium - just laugh...

  14. #74
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiman View Post
    You guys are forgetting it is a free to play game. Not a give me everything for free game.
    yep and f2p means u can obtain everything over time, if u cant then its not f2p its p2w.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  15. #75
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    3
    I personally bothers that calmly as if nothing had the rabbit did not they put it when as a rule it was he who must be released ... Now I hate ucool because 'them and' a nonexistent excuse to say you do not put to balance! Balance your wallet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •