Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preview of the April Magic Stone Hero- The Avenger

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    All can be countered. don't hear people that do not have them and do not know how to counter them.
    its funny how ur claiming ur better at using non vip heroes than i am since i use them every single day while u dont
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    its funny how ur claiming ur better at using non vip heroes than i am since i use them every single day while u dont
    The difference is, the ones using VIP heroes see more different players/teams fighting and beating their own team.
    All your attacks, be it in Arena, GA, WoG and all fights of others attacking you in Arena, GA while you only see your own attemps of beating such team.. With just the team(s) you think are best, with the (limited) possibilities (mainly comes down to trained heroes) you have.
    Not saying WP eg is not strong, but often enough my WP team was beaten by non VIP teams (especially in Arena, where people see the team and can choose counters) ... Also can show a lot Screenshots of fights TB for example did more dmg

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    uh123abcd what you do with your Rabbit now? You cried a lot for him, do you use him now? Or your cry passed to WP?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The difference is, the ones using VIP heroes see more different players/teams fighting and beating their own team.
    All your attacks, be it in Arena, GA, WoG and all fights of others attacking you in Arena, GA while you only see your own attemps of beating such team.. With just the team(s) you think are best, with the (limited) possibilities (mainly comes down to trained heroes) you have.
    Not saying WP eg is not strong, but often enough my WP team was beaten by non VIP teams (especially in Arena, where people see the team and can choose counters) ... Also can show a lot Screenshots of fights TB for example did more dmg
    uh no, i fight more matches in guild than arenas, GAs, WoGs combined. there are only 2 non vips in my guild therefore there are 48 VIPs. i have plenty of WP teams i can fight daily and the results are not good no matter which team i use. i have over 20 heroes that have more than 80% training on them and 15 of them are over 98% trained, i have a decent amount of team choices but it does not matter.

ur TB example is meaningless. its like saying i have screenshots where DW outdmged TF therefore DW is better than TF, we all know thats not true. i dont think i need to go into detail y WP is way ahead of TB u should already know.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    uh123abcd what you do with your Rabbit now? You cried a lot for him, do you use him now? Or your cry passed to WP?
    i never cried about rabbit, i said he was an op hero, never said he was broken and i never once asked for it to be nerfed in any way. also as everyone says u cannot compare a max trained hero to one thats not. as a non vip i do not spend gems on training therefore my rabbit isnt maxed yet which means he not being used efficiently yet. as i stated in another post WP is the only hero in this game i have ever asked to get nerfed and he well deserves it.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Any idea what how his purple skill is supposed to work? What does it mean alone?

The last hero standing? With no other ally in proximity? The only front/mid/backline remaining hero?