Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: Preview of the April Magic Stone Hero- The Avenger

  1. #31
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    2
    -failpost1-
    Last edited by ojomann; 04-13-2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: failpost #1
    Whatever you do, be good.

  2. #32
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    2
    -Failpost-
    Whatever you do, be good.

  3. #33
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    4
    I have to give the win to shortround.

  4. #34
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    Cheers mate

  5. #35
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    2
    so assuming both heroes are at lvl 104 red2 and fully trained through warhall, which one needed the 5star promotion the most(through ss fragments): Wind Priest or Avenger??

  6. #36
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,808
    Rep Power
    67
    Wind priest

  7. #37
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    wind priest definitly

  8. #38
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1
    Avenger is in the shop for 3 weeks now...when there will be rotation? i need other old vip11 heroes

  9. #39
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by zajjamai View Post
    Avenger is in the shop for 3 weeks now...when there will be rotation? i need other old vip11 heroes
    smh... there is no 'rotation' the heroes stay in the shop the entire month, then the new one comes in.

  10. #40
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    2
    where does avenger ranked among the magic stone heroes?? is he above divine knight or rabbit?? below tarot?? can anyone likely rank all-time the magic stone heroes???

    i might have to break my promise of ever putting money in heroes charge again get the weekly package for avenger... my limited usage of him @ 3stars so far has been positive, and im wondering if he is worth spending the weekly package, compared to like wind priest..

  11. #41
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    its tough to determine that, it all depends on what set ups you are running.... I do rank Avenger very high on my list of magic stone heros, definitely a top 3 in my opinion

  12. #42
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Does anyone know when to expect server 206 the new server to start? I'm looking to be competitive so I would like a fresh start as I really enjoy the rush out of the gate of everyone climbing levels. Anyone know when we could expect a fresh server?

  13. #43
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUp View Post
    where does avenger ranked among the magic stone heroes?? is he above divine knight or rabbit?? below tarot?? can anyone likely rank all-time the magic stone heroes???

    i might have to break my promise of ever putting money in heroes charge again get the weekly package for avenger... my limited usage of him @ 3stars so far has been positive, and im wondering if he is worth spending the weekly package, compared to like wind priest..
    WP is definitely #1
    Avenger might be a #2
    Bunny #3
    DivK #4

    well thats my opinion and bunny is no longer considered a VIP hero i guess
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  14. #44
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    WP is definitely #1
    Avenger might be a #2
    Bunny #3
    DivK #4

    well thats my opinion and bunny is no longer considered a VIP hero i guess
    thnx for your reply..

    bunny might no longer considered a vip hero, but he was a magic stone hero.. and most magic stone hero released was quite strong to OP lol...


    i guess avenger is that strong eh??

    in server 99, i havent seen much avenger in the top 50 arena teams.. it still the same similar turtle/wp/sorc/pm/tarot/dw/rabbit teams im seeing... ive seen an increase of rabbits in arena since he got released to crusade shop...

  15. #45
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,808
    Rep Power
    67
    All can be countered. don't hear people that do not have them and do not know how to counter them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •