Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: Preview of the April Magic Stone Hero- The Avenger

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    8
    Following you? Hahahaha , i don't have smarter job in my life , than to do that , you're completely unimportant person on this forum , at least for me!

  2. #17
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0
    Beating me on every thread? Wake up, kiddo, eat your vegies and come back after.

    First of all, you're not beating anyone anywhere. You're just 'beating' your brains into a concrete wall, crying for nerfs, complaining about op heroes and how you, A NONVIP 84219421M AHP are able to deal easily with high vips/spenders. So my suggestion: keep it down, shrimpy. You're in no position to talk, nobody cares, nobody asked you anything. You're running your mouth way too much.

    Second and lastly, should I remind you ucool barely listens to their monthly vips/donors/sponsors? Why would they care about what you have to say? If you ever said anything useful and anything else than crying/complaining, that is..
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  3. #18
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2
    Respect!!! 84.219421 AHP!!! The #1 on my server is just at 1.74... must be a newbie then...

  4. #19
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Beating me on every thread? Wake up, kiddo, eat your vegies and come back after.

    First of all, you're not beating anyone anywhere. You're just 'beating' your brains into a concrete wall, crying for nerfs, complaining about op heroes and how you, A NONVIP 84219421M AHP are able to deal easily with high vips/spenders. So my suggestion: keep it down, shrimpy. You're in no position to talk, nobody cares, nobody asked you anything. You're running your mouth way too much.

    Second and lastly, should I remind you ucool barely listens to their monthly vips/donors/sponsors? Why would they care about what you have to say? If you ever said anything useful and anything else than crying/complaining, that is..
    lol look whose beating their head on the wall. nobody cares but u keep replying to me therefore u care therefore ur nobody.

    yep im a pro how many years and millions of dollars will u need to spend to reach that AHP?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Well regardless of where everyone stands, Avenger looks like a solid hero that will be awesome. looking to bring him 5*, full gear and max train quickly

  6. #21
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    When release new hero Arvenger? Now 2/4 April, I not see Avenger hero in Magic stone

  7. #22
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    4
    The Magic Stone hero-of-the-month appears on the first Monday of the month.

  8. #23
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Thanks you

    Thanks you!

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    3
    Nice hero.

    Even better drama queens.

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    4
    So is it worth upgrading him? Will he fit into any GA team? Current meta is pretty tight

  11. #26
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomist View Post
    So is it worth upgrading him? Will he fit into any GA team? Current meta is pretty tight
    Yes it is even 3* .In GA for sure is very good.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    4
    I know it has only been a few days since AV's release, for those who are using all three, rank the three latest VIP heroes: WP, BE and AV. Thanks.

  13. #28
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    The Magic Stone hero-of-the-month appears on the first Monday of the month.
    Hey, I'm new the game. May I ask when is the last day this hero will be on magic stone? Thanks!

  14. #29
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    2
    Probably sunday april 30.

  15. #30
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tyliu123456 View Post
    Hey, I'm new the game. May I ask when is the last day this hero will be on magic stone? Thanks!
    Till the first monday of next month

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •