Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the April Magic Stone Hero- The Avenger

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Preview of the April Magic Stone Hero- The Avenger

Dear Leaders,

Here comes our April Magic Stone hero, Eder the Avenger!

Let's take a look at him!

Hero's Attributes:
    A level 105 and Red+2 Avenger.

Hero's Skills:
    The Ultimate Skill- Illusions: Eder creates his own illusions to attack each enemy hero, and the illusions share Eder's 4th skill. When the illusions disappear, Eder himself will teleport to the weakest enemy.
    The Green Skill- Wraith Dagger: Eder throws out a dagger, damaging enemies and increasing allies' movement speed.
    The Blue Skill- Revenant Coil: Eder summons a horde of revenants to absorb incoming damage and then attack nearby enemies.
    The Purple Skill- Bonus Damage: Eder deals bonus damage whenever he attacks an enemy who is alone.

Illusions:

Wraith Dagger:

Revenant Coil:

Bonus Damage:

Hero's Position:

Best Regards
    Ember

New Comers
    Totally convinced me but sometimes i have doubts about him , any suggestions from who tested him too?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    We dont have not a one mechanical front tank
    lvl 106 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- ID 2144166 - Vip 11

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade View Post
    We dont have not a one mechanical front tank
    Iron Dragon

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfortress View Post
    Iron Dragon
    Technically you're right.
    Biggest regret getting him to red

Quote Originally Posted by ironfortress View Post
    Iron Dragon
    Iron dragon is not a Tank
    lvl 106 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- ID 2144166 - Vip 11

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade View Post
    Iron dragon is not a Tank
    neither is the Avenger. hes just a super buffed up VIP agi hero
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    neither is the Avenger. hes just a super buffed up VIP agi hero
    Are you complaining again? Have you tested him on test server? If not, I suggest you shut up. There's something on your signature that tells alot about you.

offtopic: he's Spectre from Dota, if any noticed yet. And yes, he's very strong on HC same as he is in Dota.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Are you complaining again? Have you tested him on test server? If not, I suggest you shut up. There's something on your signature that tells alot about you.

offtopic: he's Spectre from Dota, if any noticed yet. And yes, he's very strong on HC same as he is in Dota.
    are u trying to become zissop #2 of these forums? if not i suggest u stop quoting me for no reason. wat i posted was perfectly in context. my sig shows exactly wat i have ingame, a sig doesnt need to be Vip 20, lvl 105, 2m Total Power, 570 Stars, 20 time 1st place finish to be posted.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Didn't know you were a dog only dogs wear collars (your signature is the best definition of 'collar'); Also I didn't know dogs were allowed on forums.

I quote whatever I want.

Let me know when you open another topic asking for a nerf after he goes live, same way you did to WP.

I'll bookmark it, haha. Don't you get it? Ucool doesn't care about nonvips as they provide no benefits. They barely care about high vips' suggestion try a different approache next time. Maybe you'll get it, lmao.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    are u trying to become zissop #2 of these forums? if not i suggest u stop quoting me for no reason. wat i posted was perfectly in context. my sig shows exactly wat i have ingame, a sig doesnt need to be Vip 20, lvl 105, 2m Total Power, 570 Stars, 20 time 1st place finish to be posted.
    don't you like to quote me and give useless replies too?

Didn't know you were a dog only dogs wear collars (your signature is the best definition of 'collar'); Also I didn't know dogs were allowed on forums.

I quote whatever I want.

Let me know when you open another topic asking for a nerf after he goes live, same way you did to WP.

I'll bookmark it, haha. Don't you get it? Ucool doesn't care about nonvips as they provide no benefits. They barely care about high vips' suggestion try a different approache next time. Maybe you'll get it, lmao.
    dunno wat weird world u live in where a signature equals a dog collar but u can keep thinking that lol. ur not special u wont get a special invite, when avenger comes out and if it is too op i will create a topic and u will come find it urself. ucool equally cares less about ur VIP suggestions so wat do u know lol.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Every post on this forum has to be ruined by this guy . Wtf is wrong with you literally? Uh123abcd

He's definetely mad, lmao.

He's been banned on several other accounts for bad behaviour which involves crying a lot and so on.

He's definetely mad, lmao.

He's been banned on several other accounts for bad behaviour which involves crying a lot and so on.
    the same 3 trolls on every post following me around lol. u guys are definitely mad im beating u on each thread so u come back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Every post on this forum has to be ruined by this guy . Wtf is wrong with you literally? Uh123abcd
    anyone with .001% of a brain can see ur last 20 posts and see who has a problem, but of course there are certain people that dun even have that .001%