Thread: [Server 123] Reborn - recruiting

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

[Server 123] Reborn - recruiting

Hello, Reborn is currently looking for active and strong players!

About us:
    • We were originally a Spanish guild, but we are slowly becoming international. Any nationality is welcome!
    • We have a Whatsapp Spanish group, a Line English group, and a website in both languages. Communication is key for success
    • Very solid and stable guild, our core have been together for almost 2 years, so no big movements or falling apart is going to happen.
    • Guild Tournament serious contender. We have been finalists the last 10 tournaments in a row aprox., winning some of them.
    • Top 1 guild in our server. We also have more than half of the power rankings of the server and around 100k contribution.
    • Competitive arenas. We have tracked all members reward time and we try to help everybody to rank at their hour. We also respect each others Reward Time.
    • Highly active members. We have over 40+ 105 and everybody in our guild have over 1m+ AHP.

What we are looking for:
    • Highly active players. That can fill their 800 contribution daily.
    • Level 104 preferably, with over 1.1m AHP. Other applications can be reviewed as well, so don't hesitate to ask.
    • Basic notions of English or Spanish, as said before, communication is key, so we must be able to understand each other.
    • People not afraid of challenge. While we are the strongest guild in server, we don't dominate it. We have serious competition in arena and we want people willing to fight for their spot against other guilds.
    • No dramaqueens. So far we never had any big drama or fight in the guild, everybody gets along with each other just fine and we have fun. We want to keep it like that.

If you are interested on us, and you think you have what it takes, or if you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact me in this post, via priv message in forum, in game, or via Line (xannie)

New Comers

Join in your team.

Buenas Xannie. He leído vuestro post y si seguís reclutando players estaría interesado. English is not a problem, i have one milion total energy, and currently i am 104 lvl, less than 18k to 105.
    Estoy en el 122, en Pretorians.
    Muchas gracias por todo. Suerte

Hola!
    We are always looking for new members. Add me in Line, message me in game or provide me your HC nickname so we can discuss details

Bump! Currently 7 tournaments won.

4 spots opened!

Bump, another tournament won!

We have around 5 spots, so we also consider small groups. Don't hesitate to contact me!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Buena suerte reclutando