Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: April VIP Hero : Avenger (Eder)

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67

    April VIP Hero : Avenger (Eder)

    Hello everybody,

    Here the review of the VIP Hero of April : Avenger (Eder)

    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    Interesting mechanics. "An enemy who is alone" applies to positioning, I assume. So if you have 2 Front, 2 Center and 1 Back, the "1 back" would be considered 'alone' - right?

    Or is it a distance thing, so that NA, AS and TF would be prime targets?

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    Interesting mechanics. "An enemy who is alone" applies to positioning, I assume. So if you have 2 Front, 2 Center and 1 Back, the "1 back" would be considered 'alone' - right?

    Or is it a distance thing, so that NA, AS and TF would be prime targets?
    I have ths same question than you, i tryed to have some situations to get the answer but i didn't success so i'm actually not sure!
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    10
    Thanks for review. His clones are deadly.

    This is a counter to ER, who looks like will come next month in store.

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    Thanks for review. His clones are deadly.

    This is a counter to ER, who looks like will come next month in store.
    I think Serpent Warlock will be in shop next month if they continue to follow their logic. May for rabbit.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  6. #6
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Nope, ER was before Serpent. So If they follow the logic it will be ER

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    Thanks for review. His clones are deadly.

    This is a counter to ER, who looks like will come next month in store.
    and then the VIP11s will say see we told u rabbit wasnt op but u guys didnt believe us
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    ^ when are you going to ask for a nerf on Avenger also, mr 90k power nonvip?

    OT:

    Great video, like all your other reviews but his ultimate skill is correct. Atleast, that's how it should be and how the skill works on the original hero from Dota, Spectre. Reason why I find it correct: in order to make the most out of his 3rd and 4th skills, this hero needs to be mobile, hence, that's why at the end of his ulti skill, he teleports to the weakest target (although in Dota, you get to pick which enemy to teleport to, but ucool had to adapt the mechanism to HC). If he wouldn't teleport, his 3rd skill (which is his main damage source, reflect damage for short) wouldn't be so great. Still I wanna find out, too, how his 4th skill works. Best case scenario imo is to define "alone" as "single enemy hero at certain position (front, mid, back)". e.g.: if TAP and PM are both alive and the only 2 enemies on the battlefield, his 3rd skill won't deal that much damage as if 2 enemy heroes were the only ones on the battlefield, but they are on different positions (TF + TAP, TF + CHEM, CHEM + TAP etc etc)
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

  9. #9
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    and then the VIP11s will say see we told u rabbit wasnt op but u guys didnt believe us
    He is not a bad hero, but wouldn't call him a counter.
    Looking at the skills alone from next (probably Easter) Event hero, he sounds like a hard counter...
    Frontline, Shield reflecting dmg based on incoming dmg (different to Witch balls e. G.), Energy drain and dmg to highest INT, etc...
    We will see if he's released to testserver

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    ^ when are you going to ask for a nerf on Avenger also, mr 90k power nonvip?
    when hes released and if i find him to be unfair i will ask for a nerf. there are very little things in this game i ask to change so when i come in here asking for a nerf theres obviously a reason to and WP is definitely one of them. its gotten a little better with the turtle skin and prolly better as more heroes get released to counter him but its obvious ucool sees the problem with WP but doesnt wanna disappoint the Vip11s directly so theyre indirectly nerfing him by other means.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  11. #11
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,201
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    when hes released and if i find him to be unfair i will ask for a nerf. there are very little things in this game i ask to change so when i come in here asking for a nerf theres obviously a reason to and WP is definitely one of them. its gotten a little better with the turtle skin and prolly better as more heroes get released to counter him but its obvious ucool sees the problem with WP but doesnt wanna disappoint the Vip11s directly so theyre indirectly nerfing him by other means.
    When you find him unfair for noobs like you, just quit. We all be happy.

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    When you find him unfair for noobs like you, just quit. We all be happy.
    didnt even need to come into the thread and i knew u would be quoting me. dun worry since im affecting u so much ill make sure to stay till the day u quit
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •