Better to do a video on it no?
    Plus some interesting things on warrior of light

Server: EU
    ID: 675617
    Guild leader of NeX, Vice: Profses AKA Meme King
    93% win rate
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/Cautiousduck

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    lol those STAR guys is actually 2 of the players in the guild im in, i didnt even know it at the time lol... they did a name change following the gimic of having initials literally just yesterday, he was 4e no poem before that which you might have seen him as.
    theres literally like 3 or 4 of us of any rank worth mentioning, which is why you wont have seen em before xD
    Wasn't aware of it myself till i read the message in game afterwards haha!

and nice video except you missed the sexy double kill I did with a ballzy flash execute xD Q.Q

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Oh yea I remember him, with the player pool so small you remember everone! they played well.

And lol I trust you to know what you're doing
    93% win rate

Quote Originally Posted by Alolanduck View Post
    Oh yea I remember him, with the player pool so small you remember everone! they played well.

And lol I trust you to know what your doing
    Lol ty
    Ya im still surprised at how small the higher end tier is honestly. Having downloaded it back at xmas didnt play much cos net issues. An having come back in the space of 2 weeks i can normally tell if ifs win or loss at the loading screen because of the names. I mean in someways its nice having an idea on who everyone is. But the novelty of how small an quaint the playerbase is soon wears off

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Can you tell anything more about which heroes were nerfed and in what way? About middle lane battles you're right but it turns out they pay out more...I've had some battles when we lost quickly even we had better players on team just because we wen't on other 2 lanes too and enemy went all on middle...there are lots of interesting battles at the start of this season for me at least, many names I haven't seen before that turn out to play really well and some disappointing battles with familiar names in your team that behave like beginners and you lose to some players you never saw before
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Can you tell anything more about which heroes were nerfed and in what way? About middle lane battles you're right but it turns out they pay out more...I've had some battles when we lost quickly even we had better players on team just because we wen't on other 2 lanes too and enemy went all on middle...there are lots of interesting battles at the start of this season for me at least, many names I haven't seen before that turn out to play really well and some disappointing battles with familiar names in your team that behave like beginners and you lose to some players you never saw before
    It was from the namida assassin patch before the new season.
    Here is a direct link to changes: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...08592526306441

Also other little things change like abaddon is unable to stun the target with his second skill when his ultimate is active.
    93% win rate

Heh just noticed you still have those 3 rune slots locked... Im guessing they must be the "king" runes slot thats in one of the tabs. weird that they arent unlocked even at lvl 50+ Curious indeed.. im guessing its a future planned update of some variety...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Thanks for this and yeah, really lots of nerfs here...I noticed just decrease of range for those 2 I play usually and rest didn't know it was nerfed but explains a lot. I liked it more the way it was before but oh well, guess they know what they are doing and why...
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsis0165 View Post
    Heh just noticed you still have those 3 rune slots locked... Im guessing they must be the "king" runes slot thats in one of the tabs. weird that they arent unlocked even at lvl 50+ Curious indeed.. im guessing its a future planned update of some variety...
    Exactly so
    93% win rate

New Comers
    When are skins going to b released? And will they b bought with gems? Not sure if i should save my gems now or spend them

Quote Originally Posted by KillerCurry View Post
    When are skins going to b released? And will they b bought with gems? Not sure if i should save my gems now or spend them
    I would suggest saving them and I have no idea when a update is coming
    93% win rate