Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Connection issues again?

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    9

    Connection issues again?

    I know there's a lag post below, but it's focused on something else.

    I'm concerned that I'm getting an inordinate amount of connecting messages, followed by retries. My WoG this morning had many, and I worried constantly that I'd miss a hero selection. I also just tried to get my Championship bet list and had to hit retry twice before it would come up.

    I'm getting no other connection issues with the internet from browsers or other apps.

    Is it me or is it something on uCool's end?

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	start_error.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	12663

    Every start of Arena or GA fight.
    Can you fix it?

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryOlenin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	start_error.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	12663

    Every start of Arena or GA fight.
    Can you fix it?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you type it in text please? So that we can use Google Translate and see what's wrong. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurfyr View Post
    I know there's a lag post below, but it's focused on something else.

    I'm concerned that I'm getting an inordinate amount of connecting messages, followed by retries. My WoG this morning had many, and I worried constantly that I'd miss a hero selection. I also just tried to get my Championship bet list and had to hit retry twice before it would come up.

    I'm getting no other connection issues with the internet from browsers or other apps.

    Is it me or is it something on uCool's end?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your problem to our developers. Maybe our servers were slow yesterday. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurfyr View Post
    I know there's a lag post below, but it's focused on something else.

    I'm concerned that I'm getting an inordinate amount of connecting messages, followed by retries. My WoG this morning had many, and I worried constantly that I'd miss a hero selection. I also just tried to get my Championship bet list and had to hit retry twice before it would come up.

    I'm getting no other connection issues with the internet from browsers or other apps.

    Is it me or is it something on uCool's end?
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Our developer checked the server load for the past 48 hours but the server load was normal. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? Our developer checked the server load for the past 48 hours but the server load was normal. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Network connection error,please reload the game for a try. Thats what it sais all the time betty

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    10
    I'm also having this same problem and many of the players in my guild as well.

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    This is happening to me and I think all of my guild on s11. Connection issue every time we attack in arena or ga. Sucks on a competitive server when you might be hit before the connection clears up.

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blmforpresident View Post
    Network connection error,please reload the game for a try. Thats what it sais all the time betty
    Dear Leader
    Do you have this problem too please? Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    I'm also having this same problem and many of the players in my guild as well.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    This is happening to me and I think all of my guild on s11. Connection issue every time we attack in arena or ga. Sucks on a competitive server when you might be hit before the connection clears up.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    9
    I have the same problem

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    Same problem here

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    4
    Same problem here, server 153, and it started after the update

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    4
    Betty, instead of asking question, why don't you test it your self, or is it too hard for Ucool companh to create an account on a server and test it? That's the basic action you should do before you request other to send you their id

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •