Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Skins

How we can start farm / purchase skins?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Good question. They say "purchase rewards" when you try to click the "buy" button, so probably during the St. Patrick event starting at 0:00 GMT (in 15 hours and 11 minutes from the timestamp of this post)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    LMAO.. u need 500$ for turtle skin and 1k$ for mani skin!?

good job ucool.. this thing is very good.. im now sure, this game is on dying stage.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    1k dollar ha3x. Welldone ucool, you make many ppl wants to retire.

New Comers
    will you spend 1k$ just for skin? better retire and search more healthy game than this bullshit. this game not for u anymore, lol

they can shut this game anytime.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ok players should retire all,lets high spender play together lol. Fucking greedy ucool

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The skins will be first available in the St. Patrick event. They will be released to shops gradually. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Finally, ucool decided to end the game by running the last spurt... Good job and take much money...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Just like all the event hero during events period, it first appear on any purchases event then will be release to public soon, u dont have to spend if u dont want too, that optional, the skin will be available for purchase in shop (using gems) and can be farm from chapter 18-19 soon (each 200 frags), which im okay with it

unfortunately my problem is the time between event and release to public date, for me that is where ucool decide to milk player money, it take 3-4 months before it release to public, which mean they will do is put those in heroic sack long period which i fear ucool will do with Mani & turtle skins, dont surprise u see those skin frags in heroic sacks coming soon

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    Just like all the event hero during events period, it first appear on any purchases event then will be release to public soon, u dont have to spend if u dont want too, that optional, the skin will be available for purchase in shop (using gems) and can be farm from chapter 18-19 soon (each 200 frags), which im okay with it

unfortunately my problem is the time between event and release to public date, for me that is where ucool decide to milk player money, it take 3-4 months before it release to public, which mean they will do is put those in heroic sack long period which i fear ucool will do with Mani & turtle skins, dont surprise u see those skin frags in heroic sacks coming soon
    itll just be like vip11 heroes, same concept. better and better skins will come out while release to public time will keep increasing until u see the same rabbit/wp scenario we have now but with skins
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    itll just be like vip11 heroes, same concept. better and better skins will come out while release to public time will keep increasing until u see the same rabbit/wp scenario we have now but with skins
    Wrong, the game will just die. Nobody is so dumb to spend so much money.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    or even worst, sooner or later we have all teams in top arena have "rabbit/wb with skins and legendary" characters.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    All this discussions because +1% strength, Int and Agi...
    I already said same as it was 10% a fully trained hero and even team is still better, but especially for turtle still doesn't mean a big advantage
    Now with 1% only I couldn't care less.
    23 strength, 13 Int, 9 Agi.... Wooohoo

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    All this discussions because +1% strength, Int and Agi...
    I already said same as it was 10% a fully trained hero and even team is still better, but especially for turtle still doesn't mean a big advantage
    Now with 1% only I couldn't care less.
    23 strength, 13 Int, 9 Agi.... Wooohoo
    here u go again... stop comparing unfairly
    compare this and tell me which is stronger
    A. r2 lvl 105 fully geared fully skilled fully trained turtle vs B. r2 lvl 105 fully geared fully skilled fully trained turtle with a skin
    exactly... wat happens now that both are fully trained? seriously go ahead and try to even answer A
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    And now tell me how much do you think 23 strength will make a difference?
    Look at championship, it's easily possibly to beat opponents having higher stat boosts from VIP lvl and/Or using stat flags. And that is way more as 1%

If you tell me 23 strength on TF well be a huge/unfair/unbeatable advantage, then I can only laugh...