Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skins

New Comers
    They have to make it farmable, but that will be later. Like the monthly heroes, if you want them right NOW instead of patiently waiting a few months, you have to pay.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    it farmable but not now, test server show it can be farm from chapter 18-19, but it ucool we talking about so dont know it will be there soon or rip it off all together, we see
    I don't see it on the test server

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    So, it's $999.00 us for a manipulator in a bikini? Fucking criminal. Only 400 soul stones as well? For that price you should get credit for production, get to design a character, and get a personal visit from a u cool prostitute dressed as manipulator delivered to your door. I'm sorry, ucool.. you have honestly lost your collective minds. And any pretense of ethical business practices.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They are dumbs.

What i know is when you give more money, you take better deals.

Example:
    4.99$ -> 2 Turtle skin fragments
    49.99$ -> 14 Turtle skin fragments

So for x10 money you get x7 fragments. Markets says you have to get more than x10, maybe x15 -> 30 fragments.

I will not buy anything of course, just for the record.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    for the record, it's cummulative so you get everything above

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    for the record, it's cummulative so you get everything above
    Didn't knew that, never made such a purchase and the text there does not help. Now that i know the $999 package is mine! :PPpp

Already saw 2 of DFQ with new skin

turtle.jpg

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Already saw 2 of DFQ with new skin

turtle.jpg
    Go to S27 and check Asylum member (Gasta), s/he already have manipulator skin.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

there are a few with mani and many with tf in 27, lol they should do this often best day ever for them for profits

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    But does it explain how to get them? I only see them in St Patrick gems purchase event and some TF as Login Award... What happens after the event? Will we be able to get fragments from Chapters?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchpuller View Post
    So, it's $999.00 us for a manipulator in a bikini? Fucking criminal. Only 400 soul stones as well? For that price you should get credit for production, get to design a character, and get a personal visit from a u cool prostitute dressed as manipulator delivered to your door. I'm sorry, ucool.. you have honestly lost your collective minds. And any pretense of ethical business practices.
    This just killed me!!!

New Comers
    What i can't believe more is that there are some players who have already purchased this shit for 1k $. What you did might kill the game in a near future fyi. Because you just encouraged these greedy fuckheads and now they think they can sell anything for a high price even if it is a garbage. And don't think we will be buying anything useful for like 99$, all we will get is a shit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    What i can't believe more is that there are some players who have already purchased this shit for 1k $. What you did might kill the game in a near future fyi. Because you just encouraged these greedy fuckheads and now they think they can sell anything for a high price even if it is a garbage. And don't think we will be buying anything useful for like 99$, all we will get is a shit for it.
    2 or 3 players on my server (s64) already have skins

they easily made 100k in a day best day ever for them 😂

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    I dont mind having this as long as they make it available to poor people fast enough. I expect that they put them in shops right after the event. I'm not spending a dime for now. I hope it doesnt become a Mobile Strike style game