Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Legendary Incoming : SH and Witch !!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    SH legendary is useless now due to many heroes who one shot brittle mages cause of low survivability, so the skeletons have no chance to even rise. If this legendary was released year and a half to two years ago SH would probably dominate the meta.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm not sure about his skill either. I've allready gathered the fragments and made the item but i'm thinking of never doing his third quest. The skeletons are a joke and a fifth skill only delays the healing, doesn't it. If someone knows any better please clear this out . If it indeed delays the healing then to my eyes it's not worth it. Get the item an then drop the quest. If they revise it you can always do the third quest at a later time.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by [] Will View Post
    I'm not sure about his skill either. I've allready gathered the fragments and made the item but i'm thinking of never doing his third quest. The skeletons are a joke and a fifth skill only delays the healing, doesn't it. If someone knows any better please clear this out . If it indeed delays the healing then to my eyes it's not worth it. Get the item an then drop the quest. If they revise it you can always do the third quest at a later time.
    Why to delays healing? It says (incorrectly) "sommons a skeleton from a dead body". Sommons?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Why to delays healing? It says (incorrectly) "sommons a skeleton from a dead body". Sommons?
    it's a fifth skill.so in the manner skills are cast one more is added to the cycle

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ist it more a passiv? If an enemy dies, he instatly summons the skeleton? ! He doesn't have the cast animation to summon it. ?! GK summons the clones passive too