Thread: lost account

New Comers Contributor Level 1

lost account

Hello,
    Yesterday I had to master reset my phone because he was getting weird so, I did a master reset and reinstalled heroes charge with the same account, but I could not retrieve the account I was playing on server 175, under the "nickname " Toze.
    If someone could help me with this issue I would very much appreciate it. My heroes maximum level is 82.
    My email is this: ajccrinmacau@gmail.com
    Help?! Please!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toze View Post
    Hello,
    Yesterday I had to master reset my phone because he was getting weird so, I did a master reset and reinstalled heroes charge with the same account, but I could not retrieve the account I was playing on server 175, under the "nickname " Toze.
    If someone could help me with this issue I would very much appreciate it. My heroes maximum level is 82.
    My email is this: ajccrinmacau@gmail.com
    Help?! Please!
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,
    My current account id is 27602239 on server 175 aswell. Thank you very much in advance and God bless.

Hello Betty,
    My current account id is 27602239 on server 175 aswell. Thank you very much in advance and God bless.
    Dear Leader,
    I will inform our team about this, please wait a while, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Hello Betty,
    Dear Leader,
    We have helped you already, please close the app and reenter to confirm, thanks. Remember to link your account to keep the progress.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hello,

My phone broke and I had to get a new phone. I have tried to login but it doesn't load my old character from server 203, but it does load my old character from 100 something server.

Help?

Hello, I have lost my account again.
    I have been having trouble keeping the account since there is everytime I open the application a message popup that asks everytime if I want to reload the new game. I have tried in many different ways to avoid this but looks like mission impossible. Today, by accident, I pressed the OK and it went back to the new account. Can you help me? And what can I do to avoid this popup message? Really, ran out of options. Thank you.

Hello, I have lost my account again.
    I have been having trouble keeping the account since there is everytime I open the application a message popup that asks everytime if I want to reload the new game. I have tried in many different ways to avoid this but looks like mission impossible. Today, by accident, I pressed the OK and it went back to the new account. Can you help me? And what can I do to avoid this popup message? Really, ran out of options. Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your old account's in-game name and the new account id you see on your device now so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,
    My old account in game name is Toze.
    The new account I. D. Is : 28001040
    on server 203 Bayrn Bay.
    Thank you Betty.

Hello Betty,
    Just checked the game, thank you, everything seems to be working perfectly. The message I mentioned before is gone...for now!
    Thank you Betty, appreciate it a lot.