Thread: How is this game going now?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

How is this game going now?

I used to be a top player on server 17, quit the game for year and half now. Just wondering is this game still alive? sever 17 still there?

All the servers are still around.
    In fact, there's even a server 200+ now.
    There's been "some" new content which involves farming and new levels which does make our heroes stronger (example, the level cap is 105 now).

However, if you want to be the cream-of-the-crop now, you have to spend.
    UCool had introduced powerful heroes which give great advantages to players who spent for it.
    I believe you can do well without these heroes but if you're competitive, you got to open your wallet for it.
    Sadly, many old heroes like Panda, Admiral take a backseat as there's just many other heroes who do better than them.
    And there's still the lawsuit that hasn't been settled yet...

On the bright side, UCool "occasionally" listens to their player database now (they used to never bother) though there are others players who would disagree with this statement... Haha!

Bear in mind, if you wish to join back on the newer servers, they've changed some hero farming/placement from older servers.
    Information about which hero comes out and where are different and scare.
    And of course, be prepared to farm a lot or spend a lot to catch up.

All in all, there's a lot of other similar games to this one.
    If you do wish to join back, read our forum posts to see how we're doing / struggling to give you an idea.
    Do bear with the negativity around the posts too... if you don't mind...

thank you Blurman2000, the problem is I have already spent so much on this game, don't want to start from scratch again, and my old sever should be dead already.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Server 17 is not totally dead. Godly and Nordlicht guild are still active. Your problem is more on how to catch up so you could join the top guild

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    the game is fun but lately its pay to win vip11+ only the rest are just wasting theyr time because they cannot beat a hero that you only get after you give them 15000000$
    as a vip6 player you only play for fun not competition and wog match list sucks i beat 1 match and 3 they put 11+vip match just to annoy me you cannot beat that why don't they match vip11 players with vip11 players or bots

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by nebunii View Post
    the game is fun but lately its pay to win vip11+ only the rest are just wasting theyr time because they cannot beat a hero that you only get after you give them 15000000$
    as a vip6 player you only play for fun not competition and wog match list sucks i beat 1 match and 3 they put 11+vip match just to annoy me you cannot beat that why don't they match vip11 players with vip11 players or bots
    Happened to me too. 1 win and the next 2 opponents are vip 14 and vip 15...

I find that if I do just one match a day I don't run into that many vip11+ players in WoG (maybe 10-20% of my matches each season are against vip11+). I'm low vip myself.

Arena is rough if you're low vip. The tf rabbit wp teams are very hard to beat and are immune to the dv-gk counter squads that were otherwise doing well against the old tf rabbit teams (without wp). GA is easier to climb for sure if you have a good pool of well trained heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    I've given up hope of getting legend for the foreseeable future. So I spend most of the month going back and forth between levels 20 and 21, getting the daily chest for 800k

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ocular View Post
    I find that if I do just one match a day I don't run into that many vip11+ players in WoG (maybe 10-20% of my matches each season are against vip11+). I'm low vip myself.

Arena is rough if you're low vip. The tf rabbit wp teams are very hard to beat and are immune to the dv-gk counter squads that were otherwise doing well against the old tf rabbit teams (without wp). GA is easier to climb for sure if you have a good pool of well trained heroes.
    Agree with this all the way. Although I'm high VIP player I've found a battle a day in wog increases your chances of winning, receive additional stars cause of win streaks and loose the risk of loosing stars and rank.

In wog top 100 are about 15 players vip 7 8 9 10.... so pls get your gaming better. All vip heroes have non vip counters.

Of course, every hero has weaknesses. But I think most people would agree that the current pool of magic stone exclusive heroes is pretty OP (rabbit, divk, and wp are all arena meta, and sw is championship meta). 4/6 units top tier in PvP. Not really sure how good BE will end up being since he's new.